DM 8000 Ferrari Sim

freon

Registered
Could some one reupload openpli-enigma2-2.1-dm8000_20130921 image please. Or something newer if exists. Open PLI is only thing that I am after.
Thanx.

houara_sidimoussa

Registered
Could some one reupload openpli-enigma2-2.1-dm8000_20130921 image please. Or something newer if exists. Open PLI is only thing that I am after.
Thanx.

My question is can someone test the next image.

Caution This is a real test. I could not test this because I have no DM8000-Ferrari.
WMthse3.jpg

Download:
https://workupload.com/file/xKnYArV

Good day
Houara

giol

Registered
The black hole image you posted is for Ferrari sim? I flashed it and my box is bricked. I have error on the oled screen.

freon

Registered
Unfortunatly every image created by mr. Houara is not good for any ferrari box.
Now you need rs232 cable to restore second stage loader. If your serial connector is ok. I had a quite trouble to restore my box.

toysoft

Upgrade to Japhar Sim for DM8000HD ;o), then you will not have issues such as this one.

TS

freon

Registered
Japhar is a nice solution, but a expencive one. If mr. Houara is capable to create an image that is semi working on ferrari card - that means, that ferrari is possible to load normaly newer SSL for OE 2.0.
I know that money makes the world go around - but seriously lower the price for japhar sim ( everyone than is a winner).

mioipe

Registered
Japhar is a nice solution, but a expencive one. If mr. Houara is capable to create an image that is semi working on ferrari card - that means, that ferrari is possible to load normaly newer SSL for OE 2.0.
I know that money makes the world go around - but seriously lower the price for japhar sim ( everyone than is a winner).

have you tried the two images or just one?

giol

Registered
I tried to restore with serial and dreamup but it doesn't do anything after recognising the box. Tried with win7 and win10 and a digitus isb to serial (with null modem cable ). Tomorrow i ll try with a win xp.
If the serial port is damaged i find it very difficult to fix. I ll probably buy a VU.
@Houara, It is a bad idea to post incompatible images that brick your box under the Dm 8000 ferrari sim thread. I am definitely not buying a japhar card after this, because i think it is intentional.