Gibertini 1.25 installation problems

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
If anybody has a gibertini 1.25 on a Stab H2H motor could they post photos of the motor in situ for me?

I am still having a problem with the dish adjuster (long threaded rod) hitting the side plate of the motor and stopping the motor from moving further.

I could cut the threaded rod to shorten it but before I take that drastic action, I need to know it's the right thing to do. Once done, I can't restore it.

I have fitted the extra spacer that was supplied.

***Edit****

This is the correct details of my motor.

STAB-USALS HH120 Rotorsat Satellite Motor

My stab with spacers, this is the upper one

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Hmmm, my threaded rod bolts to the bottom hole of that silver metal bar.

Looks like I have assembled the motor correctly.
I think if I really have to, I could do away with the threaded rod contraption as I don't think it is absolutely necessary.

funtime26

Registered
This is something I am thinking of doing installing a Gib OP125L to replace my generic 1.1 offset mesh. Once you are sorted let us all know the improvement (3W comes to mind) What dish are you replacing? Oops I'm going off on a tanjent, don't want to steal your thread ;)

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Too breezy today to be up a ladder so it will have to wait until tomorrow when perfect weather is forecast.

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Can someone confirm that BBC Persian is transmitting on 7 East, 10721 - H - 22000?

I seem to be close to finishing tweaking my gibby 1.25, but I am not finding this channel and always got it fine with my Triax 1.1.

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Can anyone else confirm this?

Maybe I am closer than I think to finishing the installation.

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I have been wasting much of my time trying to find that transmission to peak my dish.
I have been tearing my hair out. :D