Rosscrypt1 discussion

• Thread starter ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo
  • Start date

paytv

Registered
rosscrypt1 entcryption ist what Not CsA Not Des ???what Standard??dvb?? Cardless conditional access system?

Shamra

Registered
Channels encoded in Rosscrypt1 are already available for viewing on Openbox S3HD micro / S3HD mini / S3HD CI boxes on the new F/W v156.

Informed®

Softcamaster™
Super VIP
RossCrypt encrypted channel list covering ;)

Code:
[COLOR="Blue"]EXPRESS AM5 (140.0°E)
EXPRESS AM33 (96.5°E) 
EXPRESS AM22 (80.0°E)
EXPRESS AM6 (53.0°E) 
EXPRESS AM7 (40.0°E)[/COLOR]

Shamra

Registered
RossCrypt encrypted channel list covering ;)
Not all of the channels included in your file, are available for viewing.
Channels in T2-MI are not available.
In addition, on transponder 10981 V 33483 (Express AM22 at 80°E), channel Perviy kanal (+6h) (SID 1) is available, and channel Perviy kanal (+8h) (SID 4) is not available.

Informed®

Softcamaster™
Super VIP
Not all of the channels included in your file, are available for viewing.
Channels in T2-MI are not available.
In addition, on transponder 10981 V 33483 (Express AM22 at 80°E), channel Perviy kanal (+6h) (SID 1) is available, and channel Perviy kanal (+8h) (SID 4) is not available.
@Shamra
I get this info from the lyngsat, flysat web site and add it to the list.Also Perviy kanal (+8h) channel see rosscrypt

Look here;
ttps://www.flysat.com/expressam22.php

https://www.lyngsat.com/Express-AM22.html

T2-MI PLP 0/1;
https://www.flysat.com/expressam7.php

Anubis_Ir

Registered
I said something about `PowerVU in DES mode` earlier and I think it caused a lot of confusions. What I meant was Rosscrypt is not a conventional encryption system (every encryption system which is not using the `CSA` is unconventional) and because of that most of the DVB-Players are not able to handle it. They only know how to process the CSA based systems very well and they just recently adapted to methods like stream-relay to be able to handle other systems as well. This is the main reason of survival of the Rosscrypt for a very long time, even it uses a simple XOR and nothing else.
I think we will see more unconventional systems in the future.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

I said something about `PowerVU in DES mode` earlier and I think it caused a lot of confusions. What I meant was Rosscrypt is not a conventional encryption system (every encryption system which is not using the `CSA` is unconventional) and because of that most of the DVB-Players are not able to handle it. They only know how to process the CSA based systems very well and they just recently adapted to methods like stream-relay to be able to handle other systems as well. This is the main reason of survival of the Rosscrypt for a very long time, even it uses a simple XOR and nothing else.
I think we will see more unconventional systems in the future.
Thank you. May be ? Digicipher and Digicipher II ?

Shamra

Registered
The channel Perviy kanal (+8h) (10981-V-33483 at 80.1°E) is not viewable because there are no "signs" of its encoding in the stream.
That is, the system simply "doesn't understand" that the channel is encoded in Rosscrypt.
On channels T2-MI algorithm is radically different from that which is applied in PowerVuEmu.

Shamra

Registered
Openbox S3HD micro / S3HD mini / S3HD CI v157
Openbox S2HD mini / S2HDmini+ / S2 HD v157
Added support for channel encoded in Rosscrypt, which has no information in the service that the channel is encoded (Perviy kanal (+8h), 10981-V-33483 at 80.1°E).
Added "manual binding" of the channels in the service information there is no info about what channel is encoded, to the encoding Rosscrypt.