how to cline to mgcamd1.38d

mp3hot

Registered
hi
got ap ipbox 9900hd & trying to install a cline & cant manage to view the paid channels .

using the latest firmware enigma revision 1.2.2 ( 2013-06-10 )

installed Mgcamd 1.38d version bullsat

this is the link of the files that where installed in usr/local/keys
Code:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-0AODOaD5UaWUwzOXJXUXlLZms/edit?usp=sharing

in smartftp when i enter into var/keys it will automatically enter to usr/local/keys .is this normal ?

i edited newcamd.list and added cline
also edited mg_cfg and changed g:33 or g:32 & p:02 but still cant manage to get channels to load .

totally clueless been trying for days with no success .

any help will be appreciated .

thanks

daxv8

Registered
Hi,

I have pgi 1.5 Mgcamd works well if your want stand alone and no card sharing. You can install oscam also but I do not use this for clines.

I know the later mgcamd do not work so you might have to install 1.35 version as this is working fine. This could be your problem .

mp3hot

Registered
hi daxv8
thanks for your reply , the mgcamd 1.38d i have came built in with this enigman flash file . i had to click on downloaderr and enter 1359 password . so u recommand i reflash the unit and install mgcamd 1.35 ?

mp3hot

Registered
ok so i downloaded ipk file for PLI E2 ( enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.35a.ipk ) . copied enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.35a.ipk to /tmp direcotry and went into "software managment/install local extension/memory /tmp ." it says it installs it with 0 errors but i dont believe it installed it caz it done it very quickly and cant see it in "Packet managment" .

any help ?

thanks

mp3hot

Registered
menu-plugins-green button download-softcams :) install

in menu/plugins/download plugins/ i have the following only :

camd3 (3.902 )
incubus ( 1.22 )
MC ( 4.6.1 )
mgcamd ( 1.38d )
newcs
mpbox