OpenSPA 6.0.011

amyren

Registered
OpenSPA ver 6.0.011 was released as a christmas edition dated 23 dec.2016

Download from https://openspa.webhop.info/

I just installed this image and now got it working on my Azbox Premium HD.

It does work well, from the short time I have tested it.
But I must report one problem with Oscam.
I did try to 3 different versions of Oscam, downloaded from the cam manager. OScam 1.20 and ver 1.10 did not work at all. I got the ymod version to work, but it did not work with the internal card reader.

I then found that this version does work with internal reader:
OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #7817

I had this file stored, because I have used it with older openspa images sucessfully.
What I did, was to install version 1.20 (the not working one), and then replacing the Oscam file in /usr/bin.

Restart the cam again and it should run with your internal reader. You will need working config files ofcourse.

I dont have the right to post attachments, so if anyone needs the working oscam binary file, please PM me. Or even better, if anyone with attachment rights can upload it here for me.

Last edited:

vlaagje

Registered
I have copy amyren his file oscam7817 in HDMU and it's working very good.
Thanks Amyren.

I have also tried installed the latest files who suggest
Tgilito but they don't worked in HDMU. I have 5 different oscam installed but all don't open in HDMU. But it is a very interesting website. Thank.

amyren

Registered
I did upload the binary as well as som example config files to my dropbox.
Here is a shared link so people without a dropbox account also can download it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbdipd8kednrbm3/oscam.rar?dl=0

Easiest way to use is to install oscam first on your box, dont worry if it works or not. Then go to /usr/bin/ and locate the ocsam binary file. Replace it with this one. Make sure it is the same filename, and check the permissions (chmod 755).
Update your config files and restart oscam. Hopefully it will work. Note that the example config files is set up to work with conax card. Maybe you need to change it to use other cards.
At least open oscam.conf and set your own password for the oscam webinterface.
Read the oscam wiki for reference
http://www.streamboard.tv/wiki/OSCam/en/Config/oscam.server

TGILITO

Registered
what is HDMU?
dont know perhaps :
hxxps://hdbox.ws/es/soft/2186-skachat-emulyator-oscam-11272-arm-wetek-pod-mnigma-i-openpli.html
?
Perhaps :
hxxp://www.dvbxtreme.com/hdmu-pour-azbox-minime/
INFO:
hXXps://rickcaylor.websitetoolbox.com/post/azbox-premuim-plus-compared-to-azbox-me-5240875
Only google use first
73+51

Last edited:

amyren

Registered
HDMU is the name of an image for enigma2 boxes. They do support many boxes, and AzboxHD is supported as well.

look at their support forum for info and image downloads:
hxxp://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/

I see that now, that this HDMU image havent been mentioned on this forum for a while. (think they are mentioned sometime in 2015 if you look back) Even though they have supplied updated images almost at a weekly rate.
I'd say that should deserve a separate thread. I may create a thread if I get around to test it, and write a few words on how it runs.

Last edited: