Azbox HD Manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorski

Registered
Thanx to Lordshoa, who made this tutorial, over on SatPimps:

OK I wanted to show you how to change the password on your AzBox with putty.

I thought of using pictures but it was a little long winded so went with video.
I done it a few times till I got a quick resonable result.
I do not want to get in to trouble if anyone has a problem with the tutorial then let me know.

If not expect a few more video's on the basic's for the the newbies.

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPGYH0e1q2g

Change the ** to tt in the link

If mods have a problem with the link to youtube then delete it but please pm me to tell me so I do not waste time making more tutorials on how to do things on the AzBox.
Additionally:

But if the power goes out or you switch the box off at night the password will be reset back to azbox.
:thum:

gorski

Registered
How to change a key in MultiCAS Emu, using your Remote...

Find a key on the net, for educational purposes only, of course... :p

Press the HOME button on your remote controller -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Activation & Priority Settings -> put the # in front of all Plugins, except MultiCAS.

Get out of the Menu, using the Exit button on your remote -> Camd Setup -> OK -> MultiCAS -> Edit And Convert Keys, then go into the sub-menu Nagravision -> right arrow on your remote, "down" arrow on your remote, in order to find the Digi TV section -> Ident [2011 - warning: for Dream, Humax etc. receivers the Ident is 2111 but don't let that worry you!] -> put the key in now...

Right now, key 00 is active. One must edit it in 2 parts, as the Nagra keys are "broken" in two parts: the first part is Index 00 and the other one is 10, for key 00; and 01 & 11 for key 01.

So, choose a relevant part of the key [in this case it's 00 20 11 00] by pressing the OK button on your remote controller and then one gets a new little window to edit the old key. Put the first part in, then hit the Save button on your TV screen, then the other part [in this case it's 00 20 11 01], then Save.

Get out of that sub-Menu, using the Exit button, then go to Activation & Priority Settings, restart MultiCAM, using the yellow button on your remote -> OK -> then get out of it all by pressing the Home button on your remote -> TV -> OK
aaaaaaaannnddddd.... [if the key is correct and you put it in precisely] - colooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrssssssss...:D

And we keep doing it for as long as possible........:eek:

Cheers and good luck to us all!:thum:

gorski

Registered
How to redo everything from scratch

[revised, updated, corrected and connected to the rest of the relevant threads]

Here's my updated "How to", thanx to Tinos and pr2 for pointing out to timely reset to Factory settings and reboots after some plugin installations!

0) The minimal necessary requirements!

Before all else, a simple but effective warning:
please do it carefully and without cutting any corners!!! It might save you time and a lot of frustration. The devil lies in the detail. So, pay attention and concentrate!!!

I will only presume that you have connected your AZbox HD properly to your:

-satellite dish [the lower LNB port, as the upper one is a loopthrough to another Sat TV receiver/Multimedia Centre]
-TV [SCART or HDMI cable] or Home Theatre system [many possibilities there]
-PC [by LAN or WLAN] directly or indirectly [via a Modem/Router]

For newbies, who just got their AZbox HD:
-on your PC, one needs to install a necessary editor for various files, like UE Studio '06 [freeware!] or Ultra Edit 32; as well as
-FileZilla [freeware] to connect with your AZbox HD; but also
-7zip [freeware] or WinRar application to deal with compressed files from the net, in order to be able to "unpack" or "extract" them to your PC
-for basic functions explanations, get the AZbox HD Manual on this forum
If one already has AZbox HD:
-backup your channel list, if you already had your AZbox HD installed and sorted in this regard [it's on DISK2, in your AZbox HD]
-backup your AZbox HD's EMU folder, just in case...

========DOING IT=========

1) Press the Home button on your remote and use your left and/or right arrows to go to -> Settings -> Data Reset -> PIN number is 0000 -> Delete all plugins, then Delete all channels [or one can do it via FileZilla or...]

2) Download and put a "patch" [= Image or Firmware or FW, the one you want to programme your AZbox HD with] on your USB memory stick, then put the USB memory stick into your AZbox HD -> Reboot your AZbox HD, either using the power button at the backof the receiver or press the red Power/Standby button on your remote for about 5 seconds

A note: a "patch" [= Image or Firmware or FW] usually comes compressed, i.e. as patch.rar -> unpack it, using 7zip [freeware!] or rar programmes [right click on it -> extract here]

Now, once decompressed/unpacked, sometimes one must also rename it, as it comes as patch.sit file, in which case -> right click on it -> rename it -> patch.bin -> Enter [on your keyboard]

Warning: USB memory stick should be formatted in FAT, FAT32 or ext3 format, NOT NTFS [do not reboot from a USB memory stick or an HDD formatted in NTFS!!!]!!!

Thanx to Tinos:

You need to remove all partitions [from the USB stick - my edit]. Format with fdisk or macosx to leave only 1 partition. Also make sure there is not special U3 soft in it.
3) When AZbox HD reboots it will give you a number of options: firstly, Format the application area

4) Install the FW

4a) When it's finished and AZbox HD is rebooting - be close to the receiver to do this quickly - take the USB stick out or - if you feel lazy - just choose Reboot without update!

5) Now, go to Settings -> Data Reset -> and reset to Factory setting [thanx to Tinos for warning me!]

6) Menu -> sort out the Settings, as you need them, depending on your equipment:
-System Information, check if you're "connected" etc.; -Language/Time -> choose your preferred Menu Language, Subtitle language etc. + time format [like European or US], time zone etc.;
-Internet settings, according to your equipment and needs;
-Audio/Video -> choose your Video Format, Resolution, Screen etc.;
-TV Channel -> DVB-S -> Antenna etc. or go to IP Channel etc.

For specific setups, like multi LNB toroidal dishes one may use DiSEqC 1.1 with advanced options menu. One can edit it to one's own needs as follows:

OK, 8in1 older switches [v. 1] are now catered for, too - with FW 0.9.1868 and newer!!! Instant switching, no waiting, no noise in the dead of night and your neighbours or/and your darlin' cursing you... Superb!!!

Here is how I did it:

HOME button on your remote -> Settings -> TV Channel -> Antenna Setup -> DiSEqC -> hit the left arrow to get to the option named Combination -> press OK on your remote, then set it all up for your xyz amount of LNBs...

I have 8 LNBs on a toroidal dish, with an 8in1 switch, so here is how I got them all working, i.e. the winning combination for AZbox HD is:

Sat postion 1 = [I reversed Command Order to] Uncommit./Commit. + [Committed DiSEqC] Switch A + [Uncommitted DISEqC] Switch 1

Sat postion 2 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch B + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 1

Sat postion 3 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch C + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 1

Sat postion 4 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch D + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 1

Sat postion 5 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch A + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

Sat postion 6 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch B + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

Sat postion 7 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch C + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

Sat postion 8 = Uncommit./Commit. + Committed DiSEqC Switch D + Uncommitted DISEqC Switch 2

It really seems to be the "intelligent solution", as touted!!!!! I just thought a little bit [and I am NOT an expert!!!], then made a few choices and voila! They were working!!!!

And I think we can connect loads more LNB's thanx to this "intelligent solution"!!!

Indeed, I am planning to put up 16 Twin LNBs, each feeding 2 Sat TV tuners with 2 cables going out of each, into various switches, eventually sending only 2 cables down to my AZbox HD, one per sat TV tuner, so I will be able to easily watch something and record something else... Peace!
Or, for newer switches, for instance, thanx to carp95:

Confirming the SAB 10/1 switch working a 100% with latest fw

Runs in uncommitted mode ( up to 16 lnb positions possible )

Set committed to NONE.
And uncommitted to :

Astra1 - 1.1-lnb1
Astra3 - 1.1-lnb2
Hotbird- 1.1-lnb3
Astra2 - 1.1-lnb4

etc,etc...............
Then, when you have signal on all satellites you need, you can scan satellites individually or all together or maybe transponder by transponder, according to your needs. Those "antenna" settings have many options.

7) Put a channel list in at this point, using Telesat's Editor and reboot, if you do not want to make your own list, with your own groups like "favourites" etc.

Then check your satellite positions, for different types of more complex equipment: DiSEqC 1.0 or 1.1 [as described above] or for motorised ones, DiSEqC 1.2 or USALS. Or maybe for a polarmount motorised setup via Vbox etc. etc.

You may wanna rescan at least your favourite satellite positions, just in case!

8) Make sure you're online ["connected"] for the next step -> see Settings -> System Information. If not, the first thing you can do is to reboot. Then, if you're still not online, check the LAN cable or your wireless settings, your modem/router etc.

9) Download and install OpenXCAS [by pressing HOME -> Plugin -> Add plugin via red button] -> and when done reboot [thanx to pr2 for warning us about it]!!!

This will allow you to add EMU's [Emulators], which will either read or emulate original smartcards, connect to your peers/servers in terms of Card Sharing [CS] etc.

10) Home -> Plugins -> enter OpenXCAS by pressing the OK button on your remote and go to Manual Install option to install MultiCAS and then press OK on your remote, to see whatever's at the link provided -> choose the latest MultiCAS version -> when done reboot

10a) Checking if it works: go to, say, TV Globo on Hot Bird and wait for the AU to create a working key, meaning MultiCAS is active and functioning properly with all the valid Master Keys.

Here is exactly how to do it: Activate MultiCAS via HOME -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Activate -> MultiCAS must NOT have # in front of it, which is done by using the blue button, then restart it by pressing the yellow button.

Press OK when it restarts, then go out of the Menu using the Home button and -> into TV part of the Menu to TV Globo, which should open up very soon...

Digi TV on 1'W might not be AU but it is still watchable with our EMu's. So, you might need to put in the relevant active, working key, as they are both encrypted in Nagra2, which is hacked! You can do it via your remote.

10b) Find a key on the net, for educational purposes only, of course...:emot13:

Press the HOME button on your remote controller -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Activation & Priority Settings -> put the # in front of all Plugins, except MultiCAS, by using the blue button on your remote.

Get out of the Menu, using the Exit button on your remote -> Camd Setup -> OK -> MultiCAS -> Edit And Convert Keys, then go into the sub-menu Nagravision -> right arrow on your remote, "down" arrow on your remote, in order to find the Digi TV section -> Ident [2011 - warning: for Dream, Humax etc. receivers the Ident is 2111 but don't let that worry you!] -> put the key in now...

Right now, key 00 is active. One must edit it in 2 parts, as the Nagra keys are "broken" in two parts: the first part is Index 00 and the other one is 10, for key 00; and 01 & 11 for key 01.

So, choose a relevant part of the key [in this case it's 00 20 11 00] by pressing the OK button on your remote and then one gets a new little window to edit the old key. Put the first part in, then hit the Save button on your TV screen, then the other part [in this case it's 00 20 11 01], then Save.

Get out of that sub-Menu, using the Exit button, then go to Activation & Priority Settings, restart MultiCAM, using the yellow button on your remote -> OK -> then get out of it all by pressing the Home button on your remote -> TV -> OK
aaaaaaaannnddddd.... [if the key is correct and you put it in precisely] - colooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrssssssss...:clapping:

Thanx to Ribolovac from Ex-Yu sat forum - "how to" visually:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMuF-xKrWlI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.exyusat.com%2FKako-promijeniti-kljuc-r-t56852.html%26pid%3D176569&feature=player_embedded
or

In addition: MultiCAS should read many, many original "subscription" cards. Plus the programmers/SW/plugins writers are always working on its development. If not, try with NewCS or Mbox plugins [more about those later].

11) Home -> Plugins -> enter OpenXCAS by pressing the OK button on your remote and go to Manual Install option to install MGcamd -> OK on a link -> choose MGcamd and when it's done reboot.

The relevant additional files for "manual installation" [say, by using FileZilla, which is freeware] and advanced info is here and elsewhere, even on YouTube, thanx to Lord Shoa:

12) Home -> Plugins -> enter OpenXCAS by pressing the OK button on your remote and go to Manual Install option to install NewCS as described above -> reboot.

This will work really well in conjunction with MGcamd as its card reader, as well as Mbox CS SW. It reads various original and "other" cards.:thum: One must set it up and activate it by removing the # sign in front of it, as described above, if one is to use it.

Now...

All three of the above plugins are available online to D/L and install straight into your AZbox HD. Now, we'll consider those that aren't, so you have to install them "manually".

13) We can easily install the Incubus CS SW by using Damir's installer. After that we need to reboot AZbox HD.

All the relevant info and files are in my thread here and on other forums.

For CCcam simply fill correctly the empty boxes, during the installation, then reboot AZbox HD.

For GBox you will need to edit a file inside. See the above links, please.

14) Now we could install Mbox CS SW and then reboot AZbox HD.

All the relevant info and files are in my thread here and elsewhere...

One can control it from one's PC by using Mbox Control Centre. All the info and files are here and elsewhere...

Good luck!!!;)

P.S. A security issue addressed by Lord Shoa:

Last edited:

gorski

Registered
1) Unpack the compressed CCcamCAS for AZbox HD onto your PC [use 7Zip, which is freeware!]

2) You'll see CCcamCAS folder + an additional module.seq file

2a) Edit the module.seq file so it contains the exact names of EMUs/CS SW you have in your machine; delete those you do not have and add those you do have; make sure you leave CCcamCAS without # in front of it , which means it will be active, while all the other EMU's will have # in front of them = inactive

3) FTP into your AZbox HD [or so - using a proggy like FileZilla, which is freeware] and open EMU -> OpenXCAS in your AZbox HD

4) Drag and drop the whole CCcamCAS folder, from PC to AZbox HD OpenXCAS folder

5) Give rights or "CHMOD" to 755 the whole CCcamCAS folder, then also the cccam_module itself, inside the CCcam folder

6) Edit, save and then put into CCcamCAS folder the CCcam.cfg file, in order to add the server details like so:

#C: ccserver.dyndns.org 12345 username pass
C: YourM8's.dyndns.something port YourUsername YourPass

# in front of a line means it's not active - in this case it's just an example-line, hence # in front of it... Leave it as is.

7) Reboot using your remote controller's Power buton for 5 seconds or so

8) Restart CCcam via the yellow button on your remote

CCcamCAS for AZbox HD is still in Beta stages of development and can only hook onto 1 CCcam server for now but more is coming. It is not fully working yet - some providers might not work, even though they are working with your Incubus, for instance!

Hang in there and don't forget: it's Beta stages for another 2 months or so, we are told! So, not perfect!!! Don' lose your nerve!:thum:

gorski

Registered
Restart your EMU's or CS SW now - using your remote's OK button!!!!!:)

No longer done by the yellow button, which restarts all the plugins!

Thanx to Hanswurscht for pointing it out!:thum:

Cheerio!:cool:

k@lkov

Super VIP
Thx to ^^Diavolo^^
Code:
How To Reflash the box without access to MENU AZBOX EMERGENCY FLASH

gorski

Registered
Updated!!!!:party:

Edited out the Incubus stuff [not needed any more], added the new stuff for MultiCAS with CS and generally made lighter to read and more "logical", in terms of how one would go on about installing it all, step-by-step, getting through all the main EMUs, CS SW etc.:dog4:

Enjoy!:)

elgeneral

Registered
HOW TO INSTALL CCcam ON AZBOX VIDEO

How to change pasword on azbox

Video :)

Gracias a Diavolo
;)

Last edited:

elgeneral

Registered
MGcamd - gbox Client for AzboxHD

Start:

Low and decompresses files added here

- MGcamd
- Inicio Mgcamd

Copy the folder mgcamd as is / EMU / OpenXCAS / and give it attributes 755

Check that the attributes of the files within the folders are like this:

/ EMU / OpenXCAS / mgcamd /
mg_cfg 644
mgcamd 755
newcamd.list 644 If you do not use the otherwise Newcs 755
nfs.sh 644
openxcas.conf 755
peer_cfg 644
priority.list 644

For the beginning of the Emu receiver automatically when you turn on power and also activate it manually from Plugins with the remote, copy the files from Home Mgcamd in / EMU / OpenXCAS /.

After copying all the files where you enter corresponds / EMU / OpenXCAS / mgcamd /, you will see a number of files ... including those corresponding to the configuration of Mgcamd, here's how to configure:

On one hand we have a "cwshare", called PEER_CFG, which has the same structure as in Gbox. I put the configuration that works for me better than .

PEER_CFG:

I: (02) # you can put 03 but you run the risk that the emu crash besides it takes a lot to open the channels.
X: (10) # Go not with the cards that will look for, problems of fluidity.
N: (00 01 03 3F 3000 8000)

M: (your ip camouflaged (password))

D: (ip of peer camouflaged your port its port ((pass (A5 A5))))

* For testing the lines G: and Y: [/ quote] Another configuration file is MG_CFG you explain how it works ...

MG_CFG:

1 .- Communication protocol we will use (newcamd, gbox, etc. .....).

# Network mode, use summ for several clients
# 00 no network (default)
# 01 newcamd NetClient
# 02 radegast NetClient
# 03 newcamd / radegast net client
# 04 Camd3 NetClient
# 08 gbox NetClient
# 09 newcamd / GOx net client
G: (08)

And the preferential connection either:

# Network shares priority
# 00 gbox, newcamd, radegast, Camd3 (default)
# 01 Camd3, radegast, newcamd, gbox
# 02 newcamd, Camd3, gbox, radegast
Q: (00)

2 .- That emms reception takes place in general or whether it takes place exclusively when in a closed channel.

# AU
# 00 disable, no emm pids processed
# 01 enable, emm pids always processed for soft-au and shared cards
# 02 auto, emm started only if channel cannot be decoded
# 03 process emm pids for network cards update only
A: (02)

3 .- On the possibility of receiving messages via OSD issued by the newcs server:

# On screen display type
# 00 No OSD (default)
# 01 neutrino
# 02 enigma
# 03 relook
# + User password for http auth
O: (02) username password

# On screen display Options, summ of:
# 01 show emu ecm
# 02 show network shares messages
# 04 show decoding failed / fta
# 08 show emm keys update
# + Web port to use for osd
S: (02) 80

We indcado the most significant, but it has some things, such as how to show the loginscreen the operation of the emu, etc. .....
* zonatv.com

And we have another file called PRIORITY.LIST which is also essential for the proper functioning of Mgcamd. In this file to indicate which are the CAID's and suppliers which, preferentially, we want conectar.Una correct configuration of this file will allow us to streamline and accelerate the opening of the channels that we signed

PRIORITY.LIST:

# Use this via prov first
V: (00 78 00)
# Use this seca prov first
S: (80 00)
# Use this caid first
X: (06 02)

As noted in the example we have:

V: (00 78 00) Here we mean that group Viaccess CAID (V), we give preference to the provider 007,800.
S: (80 00) Here, the group that drop Seca (S), we like the vendor 8000.
X: (06 02) And here, we like the 0602 CAID is Irdeto.

We will wonder why there is no section nagra, for example. The answer is that like or Videoguard Irdeto, for example, CAID's are different, we are Nagra eg 1801,1802,1810,1833, etc ..., or Irdeto: 0626, 0628.0631, unlike Dry it in 0100 or where they are all viaccess, hence the need for Section X (only CAID).
* zonatv.com

So with the same X: We may use Nagra, Videoguard, Irdeto etc ...

And we have the newcamd.list we use it to carry out our connection to the server using newcamd protocol exclusively.

NEWCAMD.LIST:

# CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 12000
# CWS = 127.0.0.1 20000 dummy dummy 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 LAN Server

The most important part of this configuration file is correct CWS line configuration, and we have:

"We must show the ip of our receiver (count dyndns or no-ip, if you want to connect while outside the LAN 127.0.0.1).

Communications-port newcamd to connect through this protocol to our subscriber card, that is, to our newcs (20000).

-Username and password (dummy dummy) allocated in newcs user and need to connect to the newcamd protocol.

Deskey-established as a safety measure for our meeting started newcamd protocol (01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14)

-Lan, if we connect through local area network (LAN) to our subscriber card (to newcs), or wan, if we connect from outside the local network.

-SERVER or the name that we have established to our server newcamd protocol. Remember that this parameter is set to Newcs.xml newcamd section and usually the default is newcs.
* zonatv.com

And with that we would have set the whole system .. unless we turn on newcamd not touch anything.

In my case, so only use Mgcamd cwshare to peer_cfg copying, you must work, because after you adjust the values of all the settings to go for the finest possible. For zapping at the opening of channels there is a delay of 1.5 to 2 seconds.

We can only start the Mgcamd from the remote control:

a) Click the blue trap door "HOME"
b) Click on Plug-Ins
c) Click on OpenXCAS
d) Click on Activation & Priority Setting

e) once there the view that the MGcamd On, So you do not have a # before, if so activate it by pressing the blue button "I-KEY"
f) press the yellow button "LANG" or the OK button to start the MGcamd

g) to exit the menu, press the Blue Button "HOME" and click on TV

Gracias a los autores que son varios a todos ellos gracias

elgeneral

Registered
How to MultiCAS 1.60 and CCcam

Easiest Way :

Format Application Area.

Flash with newest FW : 0.9.3501

Connect on AzBox with FTP.

Enter in /PLUGINS directory and create there directory called OpenXCAS , so You will have /PLUGINS/OpenXCAS .

Inside of OpenXCAS , create file called module.seq .

Inside of /PLUGINS/OpenXCAS create directory MultiCAS , so You will have :

/PLUGINS/OpenXCAS/MultiCAS .

Put inside of MultiCAS folder file : emu_module ( MultiCAS 1.60 ).

On Your PC create file cccam.cfg with notepad++ ( This is very important that You use notepad++ because of linux letter formatting ).

like example :

cccam.cfg will contain :

C: some.hostname.com 12000 username password
C: some.hostname.net 12001 username password

Transfer this file to : /PLUGINS/OpenXCAS/MultiCAS

Restart STB.

Now , enter Plug-ins -> OpenXCAS -> Camd Setup -> MultiCAS -> Smartcard Interface -> Smart Card Splitter & CS .

You will see Mode OFF

Use navigation buttons on RC and navigate on right side until You see :

Client CCcam .

Now scroll down to the Hostname and press Blue button and it will load for You C lines stored in cccam.cfg .

Press Red button to save, go to login and press OK if all is ok it will write for You login success , if not login fail.

Maybe when You load config it will go to Mode OFF but back on and data will be there.

That is all.

On Exit connect to All servers ? press Yes .

Enjoy.

Max 32 lines supported.

Gracias a NeotionBox

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Taking an OSD (On Screen Display) Screenshot in the AzBox HD

Taking an OSD (On Screen Display) Screenshot in the AzBox HD
========================================

This has been posted around the net in many forums.

Simply put you can log into your box via telnet and type a command that results in the on screen display being saved to your Data directory of the AzBox.

Heres how.

Open a telnet session and connect to your box.

Code:
> telnet {press enter}
telnet > open 192.168.1.2 {press enter}    <-- Put here you satellite boxes i.p. address.
Trying 192.168.1.2...
Connected to 192.168.1.2.
Escape character is '^]'.

AZBox login: root  {press enter}
Password:               {press enter} <-- Type your password (Note it doesn't show onscreen, nothing appears - this is normal)
AZBox[~]$  admin_control /DATA/picture/capture01.png {press enter}

DO NOT PANIC if your prompt is TD210$, or MMP$, this depends on the firmware you are using and may change

You can choose whatever name you want to save your images, ie:

AZBox[~]$ admin_control /DATA/picture/TV_GUIDE_01.png {press enter}

or

AZBox[~]$ admin_control /DATA/picture/Network.png {press enter} even in the same image

ThX to Mikes

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Tutorial : Multicas 1.6x by Zupy

Tutorial : Multicas 1.6x by Zupy

This tutorial is created by zupy, and all thanks for this tutorial and images which are creted goes to him.

As i know that this installation process of MultiCas is maybe hard for beginners, i tryed to assort everything with pictures to make this easy.

So, we go in Plugins to add OpenXCAS - for this latest versions of MultiCAS , i think You need to have Box installed with latest sw - 0.9.3501 in this case

We press red button ( add plugins ) ( In my case OpenXCAS is here, so dont be concerned about it ).

We choose server and press ok.

and we Download first

capture03q.png

This procedure above You can skip if You already have OpenXCAS installed on Your BOX.

We will continue, as we will Download MultiCAS in .tgz format ( Latest version can be found here http://www.**** ), and You can also rename it to Camd.tgz . ( I am not sure is rename needed ).

Now, You start FTP app, and You transfer that file in tmp folder ( So do not extract archive, transfer it excatly in .tgz format ).

screenshot001jb.jpg

Navigate now to Plugins---> OpenXCAS--->Download Executable

capture05.png

And --> Install (/tmp/Camd.tgz)
capture06q.png

So, we now go to activate installed emu --> Activation & Priority Settings

capture07.png

capture08.png

Now we run MultiCASEdit v1.1. and we go to Options - enter Your data of AzBox ( IP, username, passwrod ) and click on field Update Profile

screenshot003te.jpg

Go to TAB SC Splitter & CCcam and put it on Client CCcam, and if it is not there click on first line.
screenshot005zp.jpg

Now we are going on fields below numbers and we will input appropriate data
screenshot006lv.jpg

- Below number 1 goes Dyndns of Your server
- Below number 2 goes port of Your server
- Below number 3 goes username of Your server
- Below number 4 goes Pasword of Your server
- As Option Enable, You need to put True and to click on Update

If we have more than one C line, we just repeat same for them

screenshot008wt.jpg

After you have finished all, click on Sent to AzBox and that is all.

If i maded something wrong or You have something which i forgett just say, as this worked for me from the first try.

This tutorial is created by zupy, and all thanks for this tutorial and images which are creted goes to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.