AMIKO A4K Combo

C

campag5242

I've tried to report a small bug on the A4K via their website, without response. Best I can tell Amiko are based in Hungary. Anyone know on which forums they are active for more chance of response?

Tigertim

Registered
How many sets of favorites channels do Amiko boxes do for satellite viewing and can you rename them?

C

campag5242

There are installers for both mcas & oscam on the net. Either should work for biss.

Once installed, you can update the oscam youself with a version compiled for arm cpus. However, biss support is not the best on this rx. There's an issue in oscam (namespace isn't correctly set with H/V, always H), so you are stuck with that restriction / likely collisions. They refused to engage when I tried to get them to fix it, so I got rid of the receiver.

alessandrox

Registered
I have been using the Amiko A4 Combo for months now. IMHO it's the best 4k Android box on the market, but this seems to be a well kept secret. The picture quality is second to none !

There have been regular firmware updates. Many encryption systems are supported including DES Powervu. It has a smart card slot as well.
It receive 4k satellite channels?

Bi2L

Registered
Hello, does anyone know how to get into the Web Interface of this receiver?

Ok, web interface of Oscam works fine, but do you how to Change channels from my Computer remotely?

Thanks