Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Octagon HD

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Clones OCTAGON HD SF 918

Octagon HD

Old 16-10-2009, 19:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

You might try reading (translating) the information I and some other users posted some time ago on the subject of firmware and the respective encrypted parts...

It resides in the sf918 forum, in German, starting with some "early attempts" and afterwards corrections thereof.

Direct link is no links
(sorry to the admin here for mentioning another forum, but the link is directly related to this discussion and the contents thereof...)

The aforementioned "bricking" of clones other then GI or octagon seems to correlate to the 60hex bytes difference in addressing scheme (with respect to the sab HD and other clones) I found in the unpacked executable, which made me warn everybody to be very carefull in attempting other clones.
(asm-source also to be found in the same thread)

greetz

Last edited by Archy®; 13-11-2009 at 19:57.. Reason: no links
Old 13-11-2009, 21:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi Bro Planko Nice to meet you here
Old 14-11-2009, 10:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmufin View Post
Hi Bro Planko Nice to meet you here
Nice to meet u too brader zmufin!
Old 14-11-2009, 23:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ok, I have to respect if no direct links are allowed so I'll try to rephrase he location without any direct links (editing previous post seemed not possible any more, so reposted now):

It resides in the german octagon sf918 section of the forum named octagon.gmc.to ), starting with some "early reverse engineering attempts" and afterwards corrections thereof.

Try using the search function there for the terms "Firmware Programmieren" (this is the title itself), the results will show the correct thread.

The aforementioned "bricking" of clones other then GI or octagon seems to correlate to the 60hex bytes difference in addressing scheme (with respect to the sab HD and other clones) I found in the unpacked executable, which made me warn everybody to be very carefull in attempting other clones.
(asm-source also to be found in the same thread)

greetz
Old 25-12-2009, 18:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planko View Post
Nice to meet u too brader zmufin!
Hi Bro Planko, meet U here too.
Old 26-12-2009, 18:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shj_y2k View Post
Hi Bro Planko, meet U here too.
It's a small..small world brader!
Old 09-10-2011, 18:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

can we convert DigiLine 7000HD to OCTAGON HD SF 1008?
Old 18-01-2012, 22:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi guys,

Should I dare try and change a clone firmware's stb info in HEXEditor and then load it in my Octagon SF 918? I have bootloader 0015.

Thx.