Al Jazeera Viacess 4 card

fobo

Registered
Hello
Does the latest version of cccam support this card?
If not what other emulator can do this?

Regards

fobo

Registered
OK, I solved it by just inserting the card with the face up
I am quite stressed today

Last edited:

planet

Registered
jsc freezes

Hi,

I have in my server on a DM7020s with a new local JSC Sports Viaccess card.
Its being read directlly on dream slot, with local ECM times of 0.202.
I use nabilo darksat2 and CCcam 2.2.1

It works well on sha...., but when i use it localy for about 10-15 minutes, picture freezes and cccam crashes...

My question is if is there any need to overclock the card with CCcam 2.2.1, I thought this would only be necessary in higher versions of it...
Besides, why does the emu crash? Shouldnt it only lose ecm from my local card and change to another peer instead, without crashing?

If i need to overclock it, please tell me what are those setting.

Kind regards

fobo

Registered
I dont think it would be an overclock problem. It would freeze frequently and not crash , if that was the problem

BTW, On the Entitlements tab of cccam I read "valid from 21-1-2011 untill 27-1-2011" Is it normal???

planet

Registered
yes its normal , when the card is new ,entitlement show only for 1 week and closes.... at 28/1/11
you have 2 update again by software (activate signal by internet ) or get it back to the supplier /shop for renew (for a year )

rgs

I dont think it would be an overclock problem. It would freeze frequently and not crash , if that was the problem

BTW, On the Entitlements tab of cccam I read "valid from 21-1-2011 untill 27-1-2011" Is it normal???

Last edited:

fobo

Registered
But the card was shipped to me not activated and with 1 year subscription?

Does it mean it will activate itself at the end of the week like it did today?

fobo

Registered
I started using cccam 2.1.3 today for my local JSC viaccess 4 card and have not seen any crash till now. While with cccam 2.2.1 it was crashing after the first minute.
I have another box on the house where cccam 221 was the client. Had to change it also to a version 2.1.3 or lower.

So for anyone having problems, try the above

zgembo

Registered
I started using cccam 2.1.3 today for my local JSC viaccess 4 card and have not seen any crash till now. While with cccam 2.2.1 it was crashing after the first minute.
I have another box on the house where cccam 221 was the client. Had to change it also to a version 2.1.3 or lower.

So for anyone having problems, try the above

Fobo do you have still any problems with JSC because I want to buy this card???

fobo

Registered
Now I do not have any problem now. But be sure to activate the card with the seller once you purchase it. Mine was very helpful and replied to my messages fast.

zgembo

Registered
Now I do not have any problem now. But be sure to activate the card with the seller once you purchase it. Mine was very helpful and replied to my messages fast.

I think that card activate when you put in reciver, obviously that isn't true??? Where you bought you card from net or local seller?

fobo

Registered
I think that card activate when you put in reciver, obviously that isn't true??? Where you bought you card from net or local seller?

I bought it on Ebay. Well it got activated, but showing as valid only for one week in the entitlements. Also the +9 channel was not working. Then the seller said it would check the card after a trip to an African country. Then it was ok, and the card show valid for 1 year now.