Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

itgate tgs 200

ITgates

Old 02-01-2011, 15:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thank you for your help, i have the image in my tgs 200.
The Following User Says Thank You to zizou54 For This Useful Post:
nimou6 (02-01-2011)
Old 02-01-2011, 16:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimou6 View Post
you can use my Update with cccam_2.2.1

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=197224
Can this also be used for itgate tgs220?
Old 02-01-2011, 16:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,958 Times in 387 Posts

no my friend only for ITGATE TGS200/BM200
Old 02-01-2011, 16:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

but is there a version for tgs220? because i'm having lot of troubles with my actual software version...
Old 02-01-2011, 16:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalium View Post
but is there a version for tgs220? because i'm having lot of troubles with my actual software version...
use edg nemesis 4.4
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=100293
Old 02-01-2011, 16:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks a lot. But this is a pretty old version and without keys, isn't it?
Old 02-01-2011, 17:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalium View Post
Thanks a lot. But this is a pretty old version and without keys, isn't it?
for keys you can download softcam by using HACKSAT Plugin

this the new links of addons and extra

for manual install
Attached Files
File Type: bz2 addons_extra_download.tar.bz2 (262 Bytes, 34 views)
Old 02-01-2011, 17:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

when i used DCC i have the connection in green but when i go to FTP, it's writing please login with user and pass... I tried with dreambox and itgate but it's not good. Have you got a solution ?? thanks
Old 02-01-2011, 18:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks again! But i'm kind of a noob in these things. Could you give me a more detailed description what i have to do exactly? That would be really great! Thanks in advance!
Old 02-01-2011, 18:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Everything is good, i can use DCC, i just want to write a cline of a friend, can you tell me where i can put this cline because there is no cccam.cfg in var, etc...
thanks for reply.