Go Back   Sat Universe > Cams > CAS Interface

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Dummy card not recognized!

CAS Interface

Old 19-09-2008, 19:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Dummy card not recognized!

Hi All,

I am new to the CAM game and just got a T rex 4.6 and CAS 3 +. I have followed all the instructions but it won't load the Predator 3.68 files. I keep getting that teh Dummy card is not inserted.

It is and it is connected with the ribbon cable.
It is inserted correctly as well!

I have Studio 8.5b.

The CAM is good and shows a directory called Firecrypt 1.3

Any help would be great!
Old 21-09-2008, 22:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I am getting the same error, but with 8.5c, tried 8.5a as suggested in another thread, same error, dummy not connected.
Am I right in thinking that the Cam is ok as it shows the firecrypt when initalizing?
cheers for any help

Cas3Plus - brand new
Old 22-09-2008, 10:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Angry sending it back

Well,

I am sending mine back to the guy from Ebay. The CAS3 must be defect!http://www.sat-universe.com/images/smilies/mad.gif
Old 26-09-2008, 17:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

are you sure the dummy card is the right side up(cable connector facing down when placed in the cam)
Old 30-09-2008, 17:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

check the card jcard in all pin curect inside
Old 01-10-2008, 20:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

CIAO
Old 18-10-2008, 07:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi, I have had a similar problem myself and it seems it is a faulty batch from Duolabs , please check the Dualabs Forum. One of my customer has rotated the central red diode on the dummy card 180° and now it all works perfectly.

I got this information from the duolabs forum here.
Web: www.creativesatellite.co.uk
Tel 0044 0 208 6970901
Old 29-01-2011, 11:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativesat View Post
Hi, I have had a similar problem myself and it seems it is a faulty batch from Duolabs , please check the Dualabs Forum. One of my customer has rotated the central red diode on the dummy card 180° and now it all works perfectly.

I got this information from the duolabs forum here.
i'm
Old 08-02-2011, 20:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

my cas 3 does not write read or erase i am using the latest cas studio 8.8 any chance how to sort it thanks
Old 21-02-2011, 16:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi interlaced, and welcome to S U, have a check that ALL the pins are straight,if you put the cam in on an angle you might have bent 1 or more.