Go Back   Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Rest of them > Technosat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

How to upgrade software to technosat dmt

Technosat

Old 14-11-2006, 19:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default How to upgrade software to technosat dmt

How to upgars a software to all technosat dmt

1. Connect COM port (COM1 or COM2) of a PC and the DSR to be upgraded through RS232 cable.

2. Power on the DSR.

3. Run the STB link or dmtlink or xlink or witch loader u use .
4- follow pictures.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ama1800 For This Useful Post:
aitchala (14-11-2006), bamunu (11-04-2008), deehmi (15-11-2013), gurgur (19-11-2008), ig0r (08-02-2009), kobenan (14-11-2006), nagiatta (19-11-2006), poopoy (27-02-2008), Raja (03-05-2008), Rocknroll (14-11-2006), selmiomar (20-05-2009), simil (06-04-2008), usman ghani (27-02-2016)
Old 19-08-2007, 10:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi ama1800
i have pvr 100 can upgrade the reciever?
can i download the chanels fron the computer into my reciever?
The Following User Says Thank You to bigthing For This Useful Post:
selmiomar (20-05-2009)
Old 22-08-2007, 10:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

My technosat 6000 plus does’nt up anymore,after boot I get “error 0” .Any ideas how to slove this problem ?
The Following User Says Thank You to pigeone For This Useful Post:
selmiomar (20-05-2009)
Old 15-11-2007, 14:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question Patching T-5000

Hi,

Can I use this with my Technosat T-5000?

If yes then where can I get the relevant patches.

Thanks,
-Vipul.
The Following User Says Thank You to vipulkuruppu For This Useful Post:
selmiomar (20-05-2009)
Old 18-11-2007, 15:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Technosat - 1100 plus

Hi Ama

Please help me , I upgraded software to 9.16 , now it stays at 0 screen and nothing comes

Keiko
The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko For This Useful Post:
selmiomar (20-05-2009)
Old 27-02-2008, 14:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question

Dear Ama

I have a laptop and it's got no serial ports! I bought a USB to setial cable and I need to know whether I can use this cable to upgrade the software or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ama1800 View Post
How to upgars a software to all technosat dmt

1. Connect COM port (COM1 or COM2) of a PC and the DSR to be upgraded through RS232 cable.

2. Power on the DSR.

3. Run the STB link or dmtlink or xlink or witch loader u use .
4- follow pictures.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kpnaushad For This Useful Post:
gurgur (19-11-2008), poopoy (27-02-2008), selmiomar (20-05-2009)
Old 27-02-2008, 15:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,894 Times in 556 Posts

yes you can now all you need to do is you have to find out USB to setial cable wich usb u enter on ur laptop ex:if you have 4 usb on ur laptop side usb are wil be rate com 5 or com 4 or will be com 9 or com 11 to make them com 1 flow this steps....

start--control panel --system--hardware--device manager--go on the ports(com-Lpd)click over there you will see working ports

now enter ur cable to usb port on ur laptop(make sure u install the driver first for that cable)
should be there same thinl like this Prolific USB-to-Serial Comm port(ex:com 8) ok ..go on it and double click with ur mouse at the new window u will se at the top Port Setting click--Advanced---Com Port Number change to COM 1
than ok--ok again exit the device manager resart the laptop should be ok now...
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxAxxx For This Useful Post:
selmiomar (20-05-2009)
Old 16-04-2008, 23:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

it' s working
The Following User Says Thank You to boukhriss For This Useful Post:
selmiomar (20-05-2009)
Old 19-04-2008, 03:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

technosat t-888 plus i need softwaer plz halp me
The Following User Says Thank You to moshiur_982 For This Useful Post:
selmiomar (20-05-2009)
Old 30-04-2008, 20:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello,
I have technosat BG555 software. Can any body tellme how and where i can get its latest software
The Following User Says Thank You to viameh For This Useful Post:
selmiomar (20-05-2009)