Registered
Y4 BLACK OLD IS OFF SINCE TWO MONTH AGO "stop working and no support"

THE NEWS IS NEW SW FOR Y4 GOLD AND DARK AND TWIN-TUNNER BOX W6 AND NSS

no way to upload so..... :cool:

sorry

adolf hauer

Registered
y4 black down since 15 days

On 16-teen of December 2009 a new sw for Y 4 dongle whith Smart Allawi 1 functioned in Hellas sat till midle of January. Have you any informations about it? It is stoped or I need a new sw? Please help me.:mecry:

tarey888

Registered
DARK II

hey pals i have one devide on that device is mention
Product:-The Color
Model :- DarkII

Whaich Software i can use for this Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

nawzadof

Registered
NEXT twinbox

Hello everyone

shall i have answer my question, i have NEXT twinbox dungle, whihc type is this dongle Y$ or Y6? is that applicable for us to use y4 software and loader ? i am new here and this is my first post on this website thank you

Popal

Registered
Hello dear friends,
Sorry for the not posting anything’s till now, the reason is I don't have any new things with me I am always asking a kind friends like u guys to help me for receivers SW and new keys for the receivers, as I am a small supplier I mean I have a small shop of sealing the receivers and TVs, therefore, I am requesting you guys to help me on this issue and don't put me away of helps.
Your cooperation will be highly appreciated,
Thanks,
Popal............

phidipe

Registered
Hello
i have being following your activities on this forum i find it so interesting i a a newbie in this forum and i need your help.
1. Where can i get Microbox Dongle and what is the current price
2. How do i configure it with my Strong Decoder 4669X model to view some scramble channels
3.can it also work for the High Definitions
I will be very happy if you can please help me out on this information i will be very happy for your prompt and fast reply
Thanks
OLAOLUWA From Nigeria

adolf hauer

Registered
Hi Guys,

It seems to me that all the people put qustions here and ask for help, but no one answer.
I cried for help a couple of months ago in the question of Y4 dongle black for new sw and no one help me.
Now I want to know what is the best dongle device who works on Intelsat 10-02/Thorr and if is possible the price.
Maybe this time someone helps me, I hope...:clapping:

madics65

Registered
Buy Mini FTA Dongle, it has very fast updates for W1 at 10E, W3 at 7E & W6 at 21E

Last edited: