FW Edision2100 & brothers with DCW

MIKAME

Super VIP
FW Edision2100 & brothers with DCW

FW Edision1100-2100 / 1120-2120 / 2600 / 2620 with up to date DCW

Cloni respectively of:

Digiquest6300 / 6310-6320-6330 / 8300 / 8310.

The firmware are posted by the VSS-TEAM (THANKS) ...

They allow the management of dcw ... not clear in any way are updated;

You lose the N2 .. then nothing 1W;

I have updated all the info needed ... including the setting.

The settings used are those published by Clarke Tech Giorgio TEAM (THANKS) on 21:01:09 ... I integrated, accommodated and converted to this type of decoder.

Indeed FEED include 4 that are 13.0E - 19.2E - 9.0E - 0.8W ... cmq added that since the list was designed for the realization of setting other Digiquest dec.

Please note that these files can be used either on the pure Edision question and what is on their clones DIGIQUEST long as they already processed Edision.

The settings used are those published by Clarke Tech Giorgio TEAM (THANKS) on 21:01:09 ... I integrated, accommodated and converted to this type of decoder.

Indeed FEED include 4 that are 13.0E - 19.2E - 9.0E - 0.8W ... cmq added that since the list was designed for the realization of setting other Digiquest dec.

Please note that these files can be used either on the pure Edision question and what is on their clones DIGIQUEST long as they already processed Edision.

Last edited:

chico99

Registered
help ive got one ed 1600 its died somedoy can i think there is not jtag like others edision