Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Dreambox HD Models > DM 7080HD Other Files

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Zombi GP4 FULLHD Skin for DreamOS

DM 7080HD Other Files

Old 10-03-2019, 15:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 14,493 Times in 5,227 Posts
Default Zombi GP4 FULLHD Skin for DreamOS

Zombi GP4 FULLHD Skin for DreamOS

Update 10.3.19

- update beider Hauptskins sowie der MP Skins.
- beide Skins sind jetzt auf das neue Design umgestellt
- einige neue Dinge sind enthalten
- aktuelle Vorschaubilder im Styles
- uvm.

Please do not ask for support via P.M, ask questions on the forum that way everyone benefits

OS mio+ 4k / OS mio 4k
OS nino Pro / OS nino+

Forum Rules
The Following User Says Thank You to .:MadMax:. For This Useful Post:
accept (13-04-2019)
Old 12-04-2019, 22:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Update 12.4.19

- new font for certain ads added
- internal

new version of the two skins, in this version a color was removed and much of the new font was fixed.

It has therefore by the bold font a better demarcation and it is easier to read in the lists (even with light skins where I could always give it only a fixed color that was not switchable).

With the Bold Font and the normal, that just comes out much better

Please do not ask for support via P.M, ask questions on the forum that way everyone benefits

OS mio+ 4k / OS mio 4k
OS nino Pro / OS nino+

Forum Rules
The Following User Says Thank You to .:MadMax:. For This Useful Post:
accept (13-04-2019)
Old 21-04-2019, 20:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Update 21.4.19

- another GP info bar is to switch now included GP4 (2), this is how the little built and has more info and 5 extra switchable sensor fields ,
- For the movieplayers as well as the new infobars I changed the pointers for the additional information a bit, these are now black with a light gray small border.
The completely white had already pre-stabbed and found I was not so good, so it is suitable and decent I think.
- I also reworked the icons of the keyboard (also the MP skins)
- furthermore there are some fixes as well as new plugin screen like eg. the two EPG plugins of Gutemine (EPG export and EPGLoad)
- EPG search screens have now been switched to fullscreens since you can also have longer info in the line in the current EPG search plugin, which did not fit into the smaller screen.

tnx zombi
Old 21-04-2019, 20:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Update 21.4.19

-another GP info bar is to switch now included GP4 (2), this is how the little built and has more info and 5 extra switchable sensor fields
- For the movieplayers as well as the new infobars I changed the pointers for the additional information a bit, these are now black with a light gray small border.
The completely white had already pre-stabbed and found I was not so good, so it is suitable and decent I think.
- I also reworked the icons of the keyboard (also the MP skins)
- furthermore there are some fixes as well as new plugin screen like eg. the two EPG plugins of Gutemine (EPG export and EPGLoad)
- EPG search screens have now been switched to fullscreens since you can also have longer info in the line in the current EPG search plugin, which did not fit into the smaller screen.

OS mio+ 4k / OS mio 4k
OS nino Pro / OS nino+

Forum Rules