DM 800 HD se v2 orginal, no chip inside

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Does it say anything one the box front display as it boots ?

Geir Haukland

Registered
No matter what image i use, i am getting 3 errors when flashing:
skipped known bad block 0c420000

skipped known bad block 21be0000

skipped known bad block 2e520000

Same everytime, and this is my 800 hd se v2 thing, no sim, no cip inside, so, what am i doing wrong?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
No matter what image i use, i am getting 3 errors when flashing:

Same everytime, and this is my 800 hd se v2 thing, no sim, no cip inside, so, what am i doing wrong?

Are you flashing with DreamUP and recover bad sectors ? If so you have 3 bad sectors and dreamup is avoiding them.

Do the images boot ?

Geir Haukland

Registered
Are you flashing with DreamUP and recover bad sectors ? If so you have 3 bad sectors and dreamup is avoiding them.

Do the images boot ?

No, i use webflashing, Dreamup wont even connect with the box either way, as i dont have any seriel port on my computer, using service port for that, still wont. So i am using web flashing, and it worked fine the first time, no errors, only with a second and third flash those showed up. Image boot tho. No problems there. After done flashing, i still have plenty of space left. So i can use larger images in this dm 800 hd se v2 box i guess, but i dont know..

toysoft

DM800HDse V2 (Original with chip, Sim2 2.20 SSL88A or Japhar SSL89J) are limited to 128 Mb images, bigger will fail flashing.

TS

SAT_Nobody

Registered
thake right image flash over webinterface and ignore this errors, are normal over FTP