Oscam Emu TNT 19.2 test

gilvey

Registered
How did you install oscam? Did you just replace bin file or lib files too

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

I installed it a long time ago. Ftp to tmp then installed from local extension on receiver.

I download the oscam surprise, but never installed it. Just thought I'd try existing oscam and to my surprise the channels cleared

Felli71

Registered
The chaos begins

Arm "oscam 4k tnt" without EMU (TNT hard codet as reader) from 2021/2/26 [seeks lib * 0.9.8]
and
Mips "oscamsurpise" with EMU from 2020/5/12 [looking for OPENSSL_1.0.2d]
Newer open images are higher and will no longer start after a swap
Telnet to test:
Code:
cd /usr/lib
strings libssl.so.1.0.2 | grep -i openssl_1

Last edited:

maneldotelhado

Registered
Yes, that's right.

And don't forget to copy libgcc_s.so.1 and libssl.so.1.0.2 to /usr/lib/

Don't work in my Vu Uno (HD) with openATV 6.3

I put this 3 files on the folder /tmp:

libcrypto1.0.2_1.0.2k-r0_mips32el.ipk / libc6_2.25-r0_mips32el.ipk / libssl1.0.2_1.0.2k-r0_mips32el.ipk

Then i tried to install via box and nothing happens, i got the message 0 packages installed or upgraded.

Via telnet with the code "opkg install /tmp/*.ipk", nothing happens too. :mecry:

When i replace my oscam emu 11.685-emu-r798 by oscam-surprise, the receiver just freeze and i can't turn it on again. When i power on, 1 minute later he reboot again. I've tried with openPli and pure2, same problem.

Where is the problem?

Should i install another version of oscam-emu?

And when i replace the bin file, i should change the name for "OSCam_11.685-r798" or "OSCam_11.685-r798.532-r797" ?

And the order is important? Should do like this?

1st - Copy for /usr/lib "libssl.so.1.0.2" and "libgcc_s.so.1"

2nd - Copy for /tmp "libcrypto1.0.2_1.0.2k-r0_mips32el.ipk" / "libc6_2.25-r0_mips32el.ipk" / "libssl1.0.2_1.0.2k-r0_mips32el.ipk" and install

3rd - Replace oscam-emu /usr/bin

4th - Replace config files in etc/tuxbox/config

Thank so much for you help. I aprecciate.

Last edited:

benmaca

Registered
Don't work in my Vu Uno (HD) with openATV 6.3

I put this 3 files on the folder /tmp:

libcrypto1.0.2_1.0.2k-r0_mips32el.ipk / libc6_2.25-r0_mips32el.ipk / libssl1.0.2_1.0.2k-r0_mips32el.ipk

Then i tried to install via box and nothing happens, i got the message 0 packages installed or upgraded.

Via telnet with the code "opkg install /tmp/*.ipk", nothing happens too. :mecry:

When i replace my oscam emu 11.685-emu-r798 by oscam-surprise, the receiver just freeze and i can't turn it on again. When i power on, 1 minute later he reboot again. I've tried with openPli and pure2, same problem.

Where is the problem?

Should i install another version of oscam-emu?

And when i replace the bin file, i should change the name for "OSCam_11.685-r798" or "OSCam_11.685-r798.532-r797" ?

And the order is important? Should do like this?

1st - Copy for /usr/lib "libssl.so.1.0.2" and "libgcc_s.so.1"

2nd - Copy for /tmp "libcrypto1.0.2_1.0.2k-r0_mips32el.ipk" / "libc6_2.25-r0_mips32el.ipk" / "libssl1.0.2_1.0.2k-r0_mips32el.ipk" and install

3rd - Replace oscam-emu /usr/bin

4th - Replace config files in etc/tuxbox/config

Thank so much for you help. I aprecciate.

try to run the bin from shell to see if you miss dependencies

benmaca

Registered
Can you tell me what i should write on telnet?

(sorry, i dont know too much about telnet and commands)

cd to the folder where the bin is and run it with
./nameOfTheBinary

you may need to chmod +x nameOfTheBinary

when it says there is a lib missing, transfer it from the zip, cd to the folder and
opkg install nameOfTheIpk

when it doesn't prompt for lib, you should be able to reach the web interface on the port in your config

regdal

Registered
A lots of suggestions/recommendations but none of the specific ones to change/add files to open the package.

Maybe someone could clearly write how to launch a package with VU + 4K receivers?

Thank you in advance.

holymann

Registered
Hello.

I have a Vu Duo 4K.

I installed everything as described. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. The Oscam TNT is displayed in softcam for me. but does not seem to start. I can't access it with the web interface. Would someone please have a tip for me? LG Holymann

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
The oscam as the all the bin file, to start successfully need some dependency library.
We have talk about it in other threat regarding oscam that can not start.

First you need to start the oscam via telnet.

Start the oscam via

usr/bin/oscam_name

If oscam failed the telnet will tell which library is missing

You need to copy the appropriate library at usr/lib with 755 permission

Then try to start the oscam again.

That is the general explanation of oscam start failure.

sodex

Registered
@ juli13,
took your test file from # 28 - I just had to telnet "ln -sf /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.2 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8" and enter my Vu + Duo4K restart with VTI 15 Image - Oscam is running and the TNT stations are bright
Kind regards

holymann

Registered
Thank you so much . Worked. TNT sat goes. But that's the only thing. I get no Softcam.key displayed on the web interfache under oscam. Anyone have a tip for me? LG Holymann

georgeflu

Registered
if i can understand from mine tests...
the mips bin is an oscam-emu bin, and the arm looks like simple oscam , and emu is not included in compile...

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
The oscam with tnt emu do not have all the emu inside. It has the algorithm and the tnt key build in.

When the emu patch is gona be public than we can build oscam normally with all the emu and other options enable.