0.8W Eurosport Romania CCW key / chat

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Its not Biss its open for a temporary period only Fixed Control Word.

Try any EMU where you have to input the CaID, you will see Biss 2600 Not work because channel is not encrypted in Biss.

I have to remove my Romanian TVR Card for it to work thou (appologies for inaccurate post stating CW key was down my friend), for some reason because the card has No Access status in Conax Encryption, it blocks my Technomate TM7102 from opening the channel with the FixedCW when card is inserted.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
You are not entering it into the CAS Menu?, fixed control words are not input in that menu. (ie not to be input in Cryptoworks, please read the numerous educational threads already on the forum that explain what Control Word keys are)

The Biss Menu on my Technomate (TM7102) is for both Biss and Fixed Control Words. Thats where you would input it.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Key is rolling again [ i.e changing often ] .
CCW keys never last much more than 24hr anyhow : )
good idea now to read about how to input CCW keys correct in your Emulator or sat box so next time you wont need to miss out when CCW Keys get posted .

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
New key you can take out if you have CS for this channel. Check guys for new key, but maybe today keys start change again regulary

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
New Crypt8 3 times in a row ..
Keys are Rolling/Changing Often again !