how can i put image on ipbox 910hd?

giopet

Registered
Look for the tool hp usb disk storage format tool 2.2.3,with this tool you can format yuor usb stick in fat 32.

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
what it means fat 32
why you dont research a bit..look like you want every thing in your hand..with out searching the forum...many times explain this in forum...no need to spam topics ****how i flash****

format usb in fat
rename image usb_update
stick in box
hold power and up arrow
flash will start

or play only with dreamboxes ....this box not good for your knowledge

Christian Gauci

Registered
i find the name and password it is root/sifteam. but when open the DCC new and i will make root/sifteam to connecet on ftp there is no nothing. can you help me please.

giopet

Registered
i find the name and password it is root/sifteam. but when open the DCC new and i will make root/sifteam to connecet on ftp there is no nothing. can you help me please.

Only root no Password,root/sifteam it´s only for the SIFTeam/DGS Firmware.

Last edited:

Christian Gauci

Registered
ok i make like that but when enter to ftp togive the c lines there is nothing .you know when you enter you find var,etc but i didnot find anything and i make root/sifteam. so whats the problem?

giopet

Registered
Sorry,have you Downloaded the Emu from blue Panel?When yes,have you started the Emu?When yes,you can overwrite the config in var/etc/emud.For E2 Images you must only give root and no password,if it not work,it´s your IP wrong.
Sorry,but my English is not the best,I hope it´s that what you means.

Last edited:

Christian Gauci

Registered
my image is the sifteam . i press green button and then i went on red button which it means packages then i press the blue button which it means online but i can't the emu or cccam. can you help me please how to put the c lines and activate the emu. thanks