Help updating my Cube Revo250 Mini HD

b4u2009

Registered
Hi

i have recently receive my Cube revo 250 mini hd and i am not experience in linux type receivers..any way

i have tried so many times to update my receiver but no luck

FIRST

1. connect the receiver with USB cable and to the pc but the pc didn't recognize the receiver and i have tried many methods like press on the power button until u see USB on the recevier screen but with no luck

2. tried to use 3 types of USB stick one of them the receiver recognize it but then the receiver freeze

so my question is can i update the receiver through the router (cross cable) i just need a way to put my CCam user and pass so i can use sharing that's all

coz my box is not updated and its very slow and the picture are not that clear...

please suggest a way that might help me i need to update it

Hi m8 you need to format your usb stick in your pc before using it to upgrade

format the dongle as fat32 with pc then copy your image to it and name it usb_update.img

After this plug the dongle back into your box.
Then use usb update to update you box.
If this doesn't work then try another dongle.

Also make sure you are using the proper image for the box.

Last edited:

b4u2009

Registered
i have tried that method but when the recevier open the usb stick and i try to update it gives a msg says that theres no enough memorey and i should install internal HDD or i have to seprate the image to something called (Kernal_img and something else) to do the update??

can i erase the memory or something??

please help...

my pc cant reconize the recevier so i cant update it

can i update with cross cable through the router??

dkdance

Registered
i have tried that method but when the recevier open the usb stick and i try to update it gives a msg says that theres no enough memorey and i should install internal HDD or i have to seprate the image to something called (Kernal_img and something else) to do the update??

can i erase the memory or something??

please help...

my pc cant reconize the recevier so i cant update it

can i update with cross cable through the router??

Just one question i search the last firmware for the Cuberevo mini HD.

badeyeah

Registered
b4u, just try to connect with a cable to your LAN from the receiver.
Then look for the ip-adress of the receiver and just login into your webinterface, relook(2X i think), than look for system and than firmware update.

There you can upload the firmware from your pc to the receiver of your choice.I hope this will resolve your problem.A bit simple I hope.

dkdance

Registered
b4u, just try to connect with a cable to your LAN from the receiver.
Then look for the ip-adress of the receiver and just login into your webinterface, relook(2X i think), than look for system and than firmware update.

There you can upload the firmware from your pc to the receiver of your choice.I hope this will resolve your problem.A bit simple I hope.

User : root
Pass : relook

I have a problem y can connect with cable LAN, i have this message :

"ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server"

badeyeah

Registered
dkdance,try to disconnect some chat programs,disable your firewall or int.security from your pc.Also keep in mind that maybe you have some virus or spyware too.

But try to disable your firewall/security.

dkdance

Registered
dkdance,try to disconnect some chat programs,disable your firewall or int.security from your pc.Also keep in mind that maybe you have some virus or spyware too.

But try to disable your firewall/security.

But the LAN work 5 hours alone !!!

An i have a Mac.

It's strange... :confused:

badeyeah

Registered
dkdance,
Sorry for the delay(some working day).
Try to find the cuberevo in your router(if you have a LAN connection, and give it a static IP).Make sure to give it all the privileges to open ports.Probably your router is blocking some ports too.
I have a Mac-pc here, but never tried to upload any firmware,maybe tomorrow I will try and give you the results.

Also you can try a different browser(Camino) for a better upload.But still I think some software is blocking the CubeRevo (webinterface).

dkdance

Registered
Tank's for you help, i testing the ip static but not result.

I see that he is connected during 2 seconds because he accepts user's name and password but automatically it disconnects. I think that I need a new firmware

b4u2009

Registered
thanks for replay

finally i have updated my cuberevo 250 hd with Sifteam_11102 image...

now i wanna know to use the sharing...i have a user name and password for a server (NEWCAMD) and i want to use it

please guide me

dkdance

Registered
thanks for replay

finally i have updated my cuberevo 250 hd with Sifteam_11102 image...

now i wanna know to use the sharing...i have a user name and password for a server (NEWCAMD) and i want to use it

please guide me

Hello the sifteam_11102 image work on the Cuberevo mini hd ?

dkdance

Registered
Yes i have updating the image firmware :thum: but now i can't edit the usr directory to instal à softcam system :(

Have you a custom firmware with softcam system or another solution ?

Pogifej

Registered
Hi!

You have two possibilities :

1. Copy via FTP to TMP directory mgcamd 1.33.ipk file,
in Telnet write ipkg install mgcamd 1.33.ipk, copy via FTP the softcam.key to var/keys directory, than reboot.

2. Install this: Sif image r11453 for Ipbox 91(250) HD,
you can download the emu from online2

From ftp program go to :

var /etc / sifteam / tmp / url2

open it and clear it

then put this link :-

http://9000.freehost.pl/9000/

save it and close it

now you can use online 2 and you will find all cams