New to IPBOX 9000

Sotiris70

Registered
@Bacardi, tested with viaccess and g*ma cards. Working ok at both slots. Haven't tested with nagra cards

Gsxr

Registered
AU not working on Uk cable without some file changes
if you change files it screws SAT

not found a way of getting it to look for a different romulan yet!

Bacardi

Registered
gsxr i was thinking of using a card instead of a emu, i wonder if i can include ntl id in a trex or diablo file and stick the card in there.

johnasat

Registered
Thanks XT660X,

Sorry to be a pain but, as a have not a clue where to start looking for the sifteam image (yes I have searched the web)and let alone install it please point us in the right direction, also some step by step directions or point us to a post would be most useful.
I have looked at other posts and see that other people are having similar problems.

Tell me, will the box edit recordings i.e. chop out commercials?

Sotiris70

Registered
@johnasat, to download the last Sifteam image you can find it here: http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=76063

Read manual how to upload images to box with usb_upgrade. Every thing is there in the manual.

If you have problems with Sifteam image and the box remains to booting, install first DGS r7473image (becarefull not the AB r7473) and then you can install Sifteam r7473.

About recordings, i haven't try to edit recordings. Perhaps an other friend can answer to your question.

Last edited:

johnasat

Registered
Hi All,

Next problem, when I connect up the usb lead I have the following, ERROR 10 so I couldn't flash the sifteam image.

johnasat

Registered
Yes of course but the usb-upgrade shows then after a few seconds up comes the ERROR 10 message even after numerous boot ups.

johnasat

Registered
Yes thanks, that gives me the usb-upgrade,
but! when flashing "sifteam r7473 I get " header is not correct"
Where can I find the DGS r 7473

johnasat

Registered
Thanks, I will give it a try.

Sorted the Viaccess problem it only needed an up to date CAM for the card.

johnasat

Registered
Hi, yes it works ok on ab7473
Tried to flash DGSr7473 and sifteam r7473
but get "header is incorrect" any ideas?
Next problem is that some FTA channels i.e. TVEi on 19.2 just freeze and you have to reboot (yes have a good signal)

This box is turning out worse than my Reelbox