ITV HD is it possible ?

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
ok are you useing nbl image to....???
if yes pls try the same db.dat file on sifteam image ...it's seems more coming now from the image???

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
yes on nbl image HD channels to clear take more then the sifteam image...
also nbl image when you make pic in pic if the both channels working with emulator second picture will not clear...or take soo long time and same times you need to resart the mgcamd again...

in the sifteam image i didnt see this problems ...and there are more other bugs...

but both image they have good and bad sides....

from the error side sifteam look litte better then nbl image...pen his a good guy and he's working hard for this box...but his limited in this box no info or getting help...

sifteam they should join him in there team ...this box comes much better...cos sifteam on codeing they know more...

Vipersan

Registered
according to zip I downloaded last night ..
Image I am using is 9000HD_1.0.r6844_usb_all_noboot

I flashed this as it corrected problems with recognising HD channels on Thor 0.8W

As for this rouge 'ITVHD' channel ..few set top boxes have managed to clear video...
I've read No one has done it yet for the Kathrein 910 etc..
The problem lies in the fact that it is sent more like a VOD data stream ..and not a 'true' video stream..
..and was done on purpose so that Sly HD boxes could not add it to their package ..
Strictly speaking it rquires a dedicated freesat HD box ..but as mentioned earlier it is possible to clear on a Humax HDCI2000 by 'tweaking' the channel with a settings editor..
rgds

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
yes they are copying BBC hd and they also use Sid from there ..that channel need a small trick how i sad if i got the signal where i'm will be much easy to do that..

Vipersan

Registered
..just opened the settings editor for my humax ...to take a look at the 'working' settings used for this channel..
hex dec
Service ID = 0000
PMT PID = 0D48 3400
Video PID = 0D49 3401
Audio PID = 0D4A 3402
PCR PID = 0D49 3401
Subtitle PID = 2000 8192
Teletext PID = 2000 8192

rgds

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
freesat and sky they having argument in this issue ….they sending data stream H.222(but first manual guide cuberevo support H.264/MPEG-4_H.222)maybe i remember worng ...... most of the receiver will not support at the moment ….i don’t know if DGS can play around with the image to support this data stream…

Vipersan

Registered
Hi Frend...
I doubt anything will help until the problem is addressed by a new firmware..
The way I see it is this ..
The PID details have to be set manually as the collected
pids wont work...then the stream ID has to be turned off so that the PID's cannot be updated ..
It is possible to set SID to zero ...but the pids are at this point incorrect..and from what I've read ..the PID info is no longer stored in the .DB file ..
certainly this info cannot be viewed with the channel editor ...
Nor ..can it be accessed and changed by sql Edit ..
It would appear the PID info is scanned fresh from the SID each time a channel is selected ...and is either written to another location ..or held in memory until the channel is switched.
..and not in the .db as expected..
These changes to the way the database is structured ..and what it contains and exported ..were changed in recent firmwares..
Unless there is a basic firmware change to allow ALL pids to be exported and modified ...the only way would be to intercept the stream and change pids on the fly ..
Since this a mod affecting only one channel ..and UK 9000 owners are yet few in number ...this might well be a low priority..
rgds
VS