INDB-7 release4 Flash/USB discussion

waran

Registered
Hi,
first sorry for my bad English!

At first,it´s important that´s you have a folder movie in HDD!
Then make this:
1-
- blue button/Set Swap
- set enabled = yes
- set size = 128mb or 256mb
- press green button for save you settings
-press exit
(Swap it´s important to work some plugin and the emus)

2-
- blue button/Image Setup/Mount Manager,then green button/ok and yellow button/ok
now your HDD and Swap are mounted

3-
- reboot tuner

4-
- Blue button-SetEmu
- press "Install"(blue button)to download your emulator
- reboot GUI
- blu button/Set Emulator/green button(to start your emu)
After it restart your receiver and the emu now work

downloading of emu comes with eror message. any idea download it ??

ipbox9000

Registered
Flash Image

Hi, when loading this image to usb or HDD what image are you guys loading into Flash?
Cheers

giopet

Registered
downloading of emu comes with eror message. any idea download it ??
I have test it now,but i have no problems to download the emus with the last INDB7.What a error message come´s?
Hi, when loading this image to usb or HDD what image are you guys loading into Flash?
Cheers

I take the SIF Extreme Image 1.5,but when they are problems with start the USB image, take the last DGS image in flash.

Alan02

Registered
PERFECT IMAGE!

In one word it is "perfect" . I installed on 9000 HD and did the 4 steps and it is working like a charm. Very stable image. I congratulate the team. After AAF, this is the first time I liked an image. :clapping:

altincayir

Registered
please help me!!!!

I successfully installed Enigma 2 (build 0.6.0 SIFteam) on my IPBox 9000 HD.
Everything seems to work perfectly, but I cannot use the recording/timeshift functions - I cannot initialize the HDD (Samsung HD103UJ - 1Terabyte)
The HDD is recognized and can be identified, but when I use
Menu/Settings/System/Harddrive/Initialize
I get the two spinning wheels and after 10sec the message "Mkfs failed"

When I start a filesystem check, I get the message "fsck failed".

Any idea whats wrong?
The HDD worked perfectly under DGS and NLB images

canman888

Registered
I just tried to boot my 9000HD with a USB stick. I have extracted release_099_cuberevo.tar.gz on it (ext2) but when it boots it is stuck on LOADING MODULES forever. Is release_099_cuberevo.tar.gz not for 9000HD?

giopet

Registered
I just tried to boot my 9000HD with a USB stick. I have extracted release_099_cuberevo.tar.gz on it (ext2) but when it boots it is stuck on LOADING MODULES forever. Is release_099_cuberevo.tar.gz not for 9000HD?
with a few receivers the usb version started only when the usb-stick formated with this parameters

/sbin/mkfs.ext3 -I 128 -b 4096 /dev/sdax ( where x = sda1,sda2 or other you real name partition from you usb-stick)

Example
/sbin/mkfs.ext3 -I 128 -b 4096 /dev/sda1

canman888

Registered
with a few receivers the usb version started only when the usb-stick formated with this parameters

/sbin/mkfs.ext3 -I 128 -b 4096 /dev/sdax ( where x = sda1,sda2 or other you real name partition from you usb-stick)

Example
/sbin/mkfs.ext3 -I 128 -b 4096 /dev/sda1

I'm sorry to say that it did not work. I have installed PGI's Multiboot with this configuration (I'm booting with 1), maybe that is the problem?

0 - boot PGI from internal flash memory
1 - boot PGI from external USB device sdb1 (when you have internal HDD as sda used for swap/media)
2 - boot PGI from external USB device sdb2 (when you have internal HDD as sda used for swap/media)
3 - boot PGI from internal SATA HDD device sda3 (when sda1/sda2 is used for swap/media)
4 - boot PGI from internal SATA HDD device sda4 (when sda1/sda2 is used for swap/media)
5 - boot PGI from internal SATA HDD device sda5 (when sda1/sda2 is used for swap/media)
6 - boot PGI from external USB device sda3 (when you do NOT have internal HDD and sda1/sda2 is swap/media)
7 - boot PGI from external USB device sda4 (when you do NOT have internal HDD and sda1/sda2 is swap/media)
8 - PGI boot pause (pauses boot sequence and provides network access to fix problems with db.dat or pgi.conf)
9 - PGI settings restore (see the BACKUP_DIR option in pgi.conf)

I figured that it didn't matter if it was PGI I was booting from sdb1 or INDB.

EDIT: It seems indeed to be the problem. I installed another multiboot config and now it seems to boot properly. Thanks

Last edited:

jud1255

Registered
hi all, im still on ind-b7-1 and cannot see hdd, although ive tried several times And in menu / information / about: it shows ATA(WDC WD5002ABYS-0)
if i flash with latest version 8 will it then automatically see my hdd.

oreman

Registered
In your steps 1-2-3-4, in your step 2 you say press ''mount'' but there is no such button. Thus I cannot follow your steps. Please help.

ssutharsan

Registered
Hi everyone
I try to do the 1 to 4 step but i am not able to do the mount i got a error message says execution progress: mount: mounting /dev/sda1 on /media/hdd failed: invalid argument execution finished
anyone help me what i am doing wrong
thankyou
ssutharsan