IP Box 9000hd won't flash!

Shape1974

Registered
I've used 2 pendrives. Both pendrives (brand Peak) have had no problem with my dreambox. In fact, one of them is now still in my dreambox with no problem what so ever...

triplex1

Registered
try again.
tasted a bit incredible to have broken the usb of ipbox unless abused.
unless you doing a mistake.
but there I can't help more but if I had I built it in.

Shape1974

Registered
try again.
tasted a bit incredible to have broken the usb of ipbox unless abused.
unless you doing a mistake.
but there I can't help more but if I had I built it in.

The previous owner mentioned that the USB port worked fine. I can't think of anything that i'm doing wrong. The box says that its going on "usb upgrade" and i'm using the correct files, but nothing happens. Both pendrives do not get accessed.

Can i use the same method on the usb client (flashing through the computer)?

DKaftermath

Registered
try putting on an old NLB image, then in panel, format usb from there.

also you could try to format it via Telnet.

or download a program called Paragon Partition Manager and create 2 partitions on it and format it ext2.

then try adding your image again.

Shape1974

Registered
Connected the box to PC and used USB Upgrade. Uboot is now installed (in the box appeared "done"). Now if i try to install the new image, it says ER 10.

Factory reset is through the box menu it self i presume?

just4fun2

Registered
Connected the box to PC and used USB Upgrade. Uboot is now installed (in the box appeared "done"). Now if i try to install the new image, it says ER 10.

Factory reset is through the box menu it self i presume?
error 10 is wrong name it must be only usb_update.img
How big is your pens??

Shape1974

Registered
My pen is 8gb but the other one 64 mb. The name of the file (from which i copied and pasted the name into this forum) is usb_update.img. Nothing wrong with the name.

I succeeded again though by flashing through the computer (USB client). Image r12413 is now installed.
This was referred to by Triplex1 as an old image. Does this mean that i can't install the images which are in the main page of this forum (http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=364 of enigma 1, 2 or dgs based) but always have to install the files from this (http://dreambox.sifteam.eu/index.php?dir=9000HD/ )section?

Shape1974

Registered
The image r12413 is no good for this box. In the screen "panic" appeared after the image booted (and I had to set the language etc).
Flashing it right now with sifteam with pendrive! My pendrive suddenly worked again. I'll keep you posted.

Shape1974

Registered
The latest sifteam image works just fine! Thank you all very much for helping me restoring this box.

Two more question though:

CCcam is not installed. Do I have to install it manually, or can i download the files through de IP-box internet connection? (I can't see the option in the menu)

What is the difference between images based on Enigma, and DGS? I can't place what a DGS based image is.

Last edited:

triplex1

Registered
I told you to put the 12413 with the condition after that upgrade to a newer image & i told you try with other usb stick [you talk about 2 usb stick 1st with 8gb & 2nd with 64gb]
what you waiting to do the reciever with these two stick [for example to know i have one 512mb transcend usb for use to install images in flash of my box]
For the last time I tell you to try out another stick because there isn't going to be with them you got

Shape1974

Registered
Hold you horses Triplex1!
I did flash the box with your image r12413 (by computer usb client) and then again flashed it wit the new image from sifteam (with pendrive). The first flash didn't work with a pendrive, the second flash (sifteam) did work with my current pendrive.

I'm missing your point.

Last edited:

triplex1

Registered
shape1974 if you have put dgs or sif img in flash of your reciever looking in the site for last url and you can after to download cccam online

Shape1974

Registered
Thanx MBD.
I'm searching this forum, and de IP-box, but can't seem to find anything which would indicate i can install a cccam.
How do i install or where do i need to be for the url2?

Shape1974

Registered
Ok, now I am confused.
I need to install oscam. But how (and where) can I download this file.
BTW can I use de cccam.cfg in the oscam? (I need it to receive cs !)

Last edited: