E2 SifTeam Extreme Edition_rc1... install incubus ?

markybrook

Registered
cheers mate and is it in var/keys where you edit you conf to connect like usual

No it doesn't seem to see var/keys (even tho the ipx created it!)
I put conf and prio in var/bin.
As to why it doesn't have emus included. Judging by the dialogue on the Sifteam site the moderators don't seem to like members discussing emus....

Last edited:

Jahu

Donating Member
Mybe they are right, lets keep questions on here and other forums. Assume SIF forum is development one, and sure they don't wanna be seen encouraging illegal stuff.

We'll fix all issues here :)

Bro1

Registered
if that the rules of the forum so it must be,anyway i have had enough of this image,it refuses to install catseyes settings and when i go on some sats it say check tuner configuration even though i know it is right

Jahu

Donating Member
Did you do a full satellite scan? even with catseye, you have to do a search then reboot.

Bro1

Registered
No it doesn't seem to see var/keys (even tho the ipx created it!)
I put conf and prio in var/bin.
As to why it doesn't have emus included. Judging by the dialogue on the Sifteam site the moderators don't seem to like members discussing emus....
tried this and it fails to ftp

Jahu

Donating Member
Mine is ok now, incubus.conf is on /var/etc/emud and on /var/keys. I downloaded inc0.96 through the menu, then deleted 0.95 manually,m then replaced the incu.conf

acer2

Registered
hay Bro1, why you wouldn¨t try on this way. Put for example xxxcam.ipk in tmp, and by telnet ( no by blue panel, I think it have a bug) unpacked

cd /tmp
ls -aln ( to see what you have in tmp)
ipkg install nameofyourfile.ipk

after in var/keys file ( it create itself this file) to change with your .conf, .prio or Softcam files?
It works at least for me.

regards
acer2

Last edited:

Bro1

Registered
hay Bro1, why you wouldn¨t try on this way. Put for example xxxcam.ipk in tmp, and by telnet ( no by blue panel, I think it have a bug) unpacked

cd /tmp
ls -aln ( to see what you have in tmp)
ipkg install nameofyourfile.ipk

after in var/keys file ( it create itself this file) to change with your .conf, .prio or Softcam files?
It works at least for me.

regards
acer2
lol just posted,another one to keep in mind mate thanks