pgi 1.4 magalon

biambo

Registered
ho messo questa imag e PGI 1.4 flash ,con addon 0.12 non trovo panel come nelle altre ,premendo il bottone verde non nulla.
cosa ho sbagliato ? un aiuto vi ringrazio

Pleshina

Registered
Hello to all I have ipbox910hd with image sifteam e2 How to install ccam or oscam,please somebady tell me how install ?

jandemna

Registered
Thanks for this image, it looks great.
Questions:
1] I installed the plugin addon-pgi-v012 for the emus, started mgcamd with yellow button, however it does not work with my CANALDIGITAAL card. What more settings are required? It worked with NLB versions straight after installing the image.
2] What is the difference of this image with NLB_9000_12413_r2 - except from it being newer.

Last edited:

discofrenzy

Registered
hi all i have installed the image ! ( after trying and failing with many others ! ) from usb ! have installed the plugins but mgcamd is not working ?

when i press the yellow button it says mgcamd restarting but black screen ? also in the webif i do not see mgcamd.plugin in the list but see the other 3 plugins as above in post #22

coszmo

Registered
Oscam never worked with me . Also mgcamd never worked.
Maybe its a idea to include the (working) plugins in a new 1.5 version .

mbd

Registered
maybe its a better idea 4 u 2 learn
2 edit & conf the cams [btw are working perfect]

mbd

Registered
the oscam version is already build
in to the addon 1.2 all u u have to do
is conf.

sosez

Registered
ok, thank you very much.
I said that question because i don't know if there are other versions of oscam for this image or dgs.

I used oscam and i had some problems as server and cardserver.

Thanks

Illgor

Registered
Can i upgrade to this img with USB boot just by renaming the file to usb_update.img and load it into my box (power on and USB UGRADE)?

Ylva28

Registered
HI
I try to download pgi 1.4 but it dosn't working.
Can you help meg where can i find and download it?
Thanks