Go Back   Sat Universe > DVB Cards Section > DVB Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

FAQ Install AltDVB

DVB Chat

Old 02-08-2014, 19:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,110 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquor Twát View Post
OK, so the SDK driver gives a reading for the signal level for SkyStar 2 express HD, is that the only more power it got ??

The signal level is still OK without the SDK driver, its just the meter scale that indicates low, the card still gets the signal OK.

What other more power this driver got, any ??
hi man I give you details if you like to use the SDK Driver
if you don't use it
play with BDA drive and be happy

P.M I see you need to focus in Pic for DiseqC with BDA not work
with SDK it working fine

after this reply I'll not answer any more

coz I see you Disrespect me through your reply
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AHMAD ALBAHETH For This Useful Post:
PowerVu+ (23-04-2015), serkanguzel (02-08-2014)
Old 23-04-2015, 15:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have installed AltDVB Star Edition II for my SkyStar HD2 PCI DVB-S2 Card, but although I choose "Technisat Mantis DVBS BDA Receiver" when running AltDVB, but when I want to scan for channels or when I use other people's channel list, NONE of them have any signal!!!

I do not use DiSEqC switch port, so only one satellite dish is in use, but I don't understand why other DVB Players like DVB dream or DVBViewer or ProgDVB work, but AltDVB don't.

Would you please help me with this?
Old 25-04-2015, 00:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi.

Why ALTDVB dont save radio stations. I scan transpodner, see radio stations on it but when i save, radios dont show on channel list.
Old 25-04-2015, 03:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 16,404 Times in 5,578 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piotro View Post
Hi.

Why ALTDVB dont save radio stations. I scan transpodner, see radio stations on it but when i save, radios dont show on channel list.
ofcourse it will not show up because you already disabled it

activate it as pictured attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Radio altDVB.jpg (198.0 KB, 45 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gotya For This Useful Post:
OpenFox (11-07-2016), piotro (25-04-2015)
Old 25-04-2015, 16:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,110 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerVu+ View Post
I have installed AltDVB Star Edition II for my SkyStar HD2 PCI DVB-S2 Card, but although I choose "Technisat Mantis DVBS BDA Receiver" when running AltDVB, but when I want to scan for channels or when I use other people's channel list, NONE of them have any signal!!!

I do not use DiSEqC switch port, so only one satellite dish is in use, but I don't understand why other DVB Players like DVB dream or DVBViewer or ProgDVB work, but AltDVB don't.

Would you please help me with this?
for you card its supported and you can use it with Alt DVB by
using WDM driver

use my Repack, is it has all Device support updated please test it

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost...8&postcount=13
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AHMAD ALBAHETH For This Useful Post:
PowerVu+ (13-05-2015), serkanguzel (25-04-2015)
Old 26-04-2015, 03:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xXgAlH6Z1K...tar+HD2hd2.jpg

Dev_Bda2Driver.int

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nexx45 For This Useful Post:
plasmazoid (26-04-2015), PowerVu+ (13-05-2015)