Go Back   Sat Universe > New Members Section > Account problems

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

problem to download attachmnet

Account problems

Old 03-01-2011, 15:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default problem to download attachmnet

Hi
Sometimes when i want to download files for example image or plugin ... ,when i save attachment i download attachment.php!!!
I must try 3 or 4 time then i can download correct file.
Old 03-01-2011, 16:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 27,642 Times in 3,822 Posts

Don't do right click and save as.
Just left click on the file name and save it.

Or try using Firefox
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rocknroll For This Useful Post:
behnam (03-01-2011), ig0r (03-01-2011), sky star 2 (03-01-2011), usama2009 (03-01-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 21:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

good evening
and I want to post something and do not know ... please tell me how
thank you
Old 03-01-2011, 21:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 20,438 Times in 8,129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by legion View Post
good evening
thank you
You just did

If you mean a attachment well we need to see if your a good uploader first in terms or good files etc.

Till then you can upload files here

http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=169

VU+ Duo2
Japhar DM8000
A8P DM800SE
Amazon Fire TV Box 2nd Gen
T95Z Plus S912 3GB+16GB
TX3 Mini
Old 03-01-2011, 21:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
good evening
thank you
hello m8 jest click bouton post reply

if you like or see my post please only click tanks button
Old 03-01-2011, 21:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default thank you

thank you are posting about a beginner
not much I bought one one dreambox hd 800 and do not know too much to do with it ....
are happy to find more information on this site
Old 03-01-2011, 22:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
not much I bought one one dreambox hd 800 and do not know too much to do with it ....
see here m8
http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=371

if you like or see my post please only click tanks button
Old 03-01-2011, 22:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 56,343 Times in 8,845 Posts

Quote:
see all the tuto about dm800 at tutorial section
http://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=424

and make your question on the chat section

have fun at our forum!
Old 04-01-2011, 22:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i have the same problem and then i came the limit ist overloadet.

http://www.sat-universe.com/attachme...3&d=1294094254

i search that data.

Last edited by speed2; 04-01-2011 at 22:03..
Old 04-01-2011, 22:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 56,343 Times in 8,845 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed2 View Post
i have the same problem and then i came the limit ist overloadet.

http://www.sat-universe.com/attachme...3&d=1294094254

i search that data.
please read carefully this threat

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=126864