The Boxing & MMA Chat Thread

saj1985

Registered
hey peeps, so i thought we could do with a boxing and mma chat thread

tonight is dillian whyte v lucas browne, so whats your predictions for tonights fight?

mikeisyou

Registered
hey peeps, so i thought we could do with a boxing and mma chat thread

tonight is dillian whyte v lucas browne, so whats your predictions for tonights fight?

Don't know much about either of them so any prediction from me would be as useful as a fart in the wind. AJ's fight next weekend should be a good one.

saj1985

Registered
Don't know much about either of them so any prediction from me would be as useful as a fart in the wind. AJ's fight next weekend should be a good one.

it should be an entertaining fight

yea AJ v joseph parker next week, should be good

i reckon joseph parker will go the distance with aj

i hope parker wins but i know aj will win comfortably

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Dillian Whyte vs Lucas Browne
I SAY Dillian Whyte Wins only due to him being almost 10 Years younger and should be faster and fitter ,
but i would not be at all surprised if the Aussie Browne wins it because i was far from imprssed with last few fights by Whyte there is a massive stamina question but he can also absorb a lot of punishment should really go the distance this fight and 50/50 is exactly how it looks on paper also .
Chisora on the under card is about right he has a lot of work ahead to build himself back up but can begin that journey tonight with a solid win .
its a good enuff card too but the real Main Event is next week with AJ who i believe will put on another K'O display
to keep all boxing fans wanting much more :D : ))

saj1985

Registered
Dillian Whyte vs Lucas Browne
I SAY Dillian Whyte Wins only due to him being almost 10 Years younger and should be faster and fitter ,
but i would not be at all surprised if the Aussie Browne wins it because i was far from imprssed with last few fights by Whyte there is a massive stamina question but he can also absorb a lot of punishment should really go the distance this fight and 50/50 is exactly how it looks on paper also .
Chisora on the under card is about right he has a lot of work ahead to build himself back up but can begin that journey tonight with a solid win .
its a good enuff card too but the real Main Event is next week with AJ who i believe will put on another K'O display
to keep all boxing fans wanting much more :D : ))

so you reckon AJ will win by KO?

if AJ wins i hope he fights wilder and doesnt duck him

yea the whyte v browne fight does seem like a 50/50

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Deontay Wilder would be around same size as AJ thats the only comparison i could make because Wilder build he looks really weak and swings reckless without any sort of precision
unlike AJ where one punch is goodnight and K'O !! .
He [ Wilder ] would get eaten alive which is why i would suggest Wilder would quickly want to duck away from any opponent such as AJ maybbe in a year or two this would be a fair fight perhaps after Wilder gets past a few tougher [ NOT HAND PICKED ] opponents ,
Wilder is so far too green and not close to caliber of A.J not yet anyhow ,
But Parker is a pretty good match for AJ all Samoans are tough so it will be a PPV worthy test for AJ next weekend AND AJ will Go in as Fav to win obviously , and his Class and Precision will ensure its another AJ Victory but probably its going to be the hardest test to date i would think .

Kubrat Pulev v AJ might yet happen if not then it may have to be Wilder Next i would agree :thum:

saj1985

Registered
Deontay Wilder would be around same size as AJ thats the only comparison i could make because Wilder build he looks really weak and swings reckless without any sort of precision
unlike AJ where one punch is goodnight and K'O !! .
He [ Wilder ] would get eaten alive which is why i would suggest Wilder would quickly want to duck away from any opponent such as AJ maybbe in a year or two this would be a fair fight perhaps after Wilder gets past a few tougher opponents ,
Wilder is so far too green and not close to caliber of A.J not yet anyhow ,
But Parker is a pretty good match for AJ all Samoans are tough so it will be a PPV worthy test for AJ next weekend .

yea wilder does swing for the hills lol

thing is though wilder has power to knock anyone out

wilder v luis ortiz a few weeks ago was a good fight,
he got hurt but he just rided it out

saj1985

Registered
anyone got any predictions for the frampton v donaire fight?

also the khan v lo greco fight?

Dragonm

Registered
Up until Hayes injury in the last fight I had them even. (ish) When Haye had only one leg in working order the fight went down the pipe for him. If Haye still has got his best work in him, he might do it, if not Belly will do it again. :)

saj1985

Registered
Up until Hayes injury in the last fight I had them even. (ish) When Haye had only one leg in working order the fight went down the pipe for him. If Haye still has got his best work in him, he might do it, if not Belly will do it again. :)

im sort of torn as to who i want to win,
if bellew wins you wont hear the end of it lol

im not exactly a haye fan but who wouldnt want to see bellew getting ko'd

think as a neutral i just hope its a good fight