Please delete my account

J

jelde

Hi!
Can an admin please delete my account. I never really used it.
Thanks.

JUVERUI

Registered
Active2u honestly do not know if members are discouraged, but one thing I am sure, the Sat Universe is the best forums in the world and has a Directors and members who give their all for the sake of knowledge of the next,

friendly hug

Active2u

Registered
yes dear brother @JUVERUI i know SU is a best forum but!!!! you are nice dear God Bless You ok thanks Regards :cry22:

Active2u honestly do not know if members are discouraged, but one thing I am sure, the Sat Universe is the best forums in the world and has a Directors and members who give their all for the sake of knowledge of the next,

friendly hug

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
I Do agree with JUVERUI .
Yes i cant think of any forum where you can find such an accurate and helpfull response so quickly as this forum ,
i see every day members here will go far out of thier way to assist and help taking hours of thier valuable time just to solve problems for us all .
infact ive yet to find a problem or issue that cannott be resolved or at least answered thanks to the many really helpfull members on this forum .

Plus Over the years ive seen so many live Feeds and opened channels that defintely would not have been possible without the help from members we have here .

That is the beauty of this hobby it will never be allowed to die and never a dark screen it just gets better and better every day for me .
So i hope you maybbe have can a change of heart i really cant see any reason at all why anyone wouldnt want to visit here daily if you have any intrest whatsoever in satellite this without a doubt is the place to be Sat-Universe !!

and for everyone thats helped me and continues to do so i will say give yourself a pat on the back a cold beer and Thank you ..you know who you are and i need not mention any names here either .

Good luck : )

----
Barney

JUVERUI

Registered
I Do agree with JUVERUI .
Yes i cant think of any forum where you can find such an accurate and helpfull response so quickly as this forum ,
i see every day members here will go far out of thier way to assist and help taking hours of thier valuable time just to solve problems for us all .
infact ive yet to find a problem or issue that cannott be resolved or at least answered thanks to the many really helpfull members on this forum .

Plus Over the years ive seen so many live Feeds and opened channels that defintely would not have been possible without the help from members we have here .

That is the beauty of this hobby it will never be allowed to die and never a dark screen it just gets better and better every day for me .
So i hope you maybbe have can a change of heart i really cant see any reason at all why anyone wouldnt want to visit here daily if you have any intrest whatsoever in satellite this without a doubt is the place to be Sat-Universe !!

and for everyone thats helped me and continues to do so i will say give yourself a pat on the back a cold beer and Thank you ..you know who you are and i need not mention any names here either .

Good luck : )

----
Barney

Very well said Barney, the problem is that some members want everything done and do not want to burn the eyelashes, this is the big problem of very good people,

Barney hug :thum: