How to get PowerVu AutoRoll working with Oscam and Dreambox

iKeys

Registered
There are a some people having problems getting the Auto Rolling feature working. (I being one of them).

If you have ECM Keys working, but don't have auto roll with the EMM keys working, then this is where to be.

The format within the SoftCam.key

AU keys:
P <srvid> <UA> <key>
example:
P 1234 12345678 11223344556677

I have used this format, but the logging shows no hint of acknowledging these entries, and shows the same as if i removed these lines. Now, if i put in the ECM keys, the logs shows it, and decrypt's the channels.

So, please, if you suspect what is going on, I (we) could use your help to get the auto rolling feature working as I have been told by others on here, it does work.

Thank you.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

last vercion : oscam svn 1.20 11197
who can test this vercion for powervu auto enigma2?

kebien

Registered
Make sure you have this done in order to autoroll

Check in oscam webif if the user is set to autoroll,
oscam_emu and linuxsatsupport must be ACTIVE.

In config/users make sure linuxsatsupport AU = 1
In config/dvbapi make ure AU is enabled for the user
In config/user/oscam-emu set EMMCACHE = 2,2,2,0
In config/global make sure you have EMM LOG enabled,with initial debug level of 64,so you can check emm logging.
Set also a EMM log directory.

This should be enough to get you started.
Once you do this,make sure you have EMM keys in your softcam file.You need to specify which channel will autoroll in the line,if you want it to autoroll in every channel,you must add a line for every channel.
Once you do all this,tune the channel,go to LIVE LOG and expect to roll keys,can take several minutes.

The best way for you is to follow this points,which by no means are the best there are,is just the way is working for me,some steps might not be needed,and i might just forget something.

Check the live log,a line similar to this one should show up
**(reader) oscam_emu [emu] EMM: reader 0E00 match since emmpid has no provid -> SEND!***
This mean is ready to receive the EMM for the UA listed in your emm key line in softcam.
It will ONLY autoroll in the channel specified,not in any other in the same trasponder

Post here in this thread your results.

Last edited:

serkanguzel

Registered
Make sure you have this done in order to autoroll

Check in oscam webif if the user is set to autoroll,
oscam_emu and linuxsatsupport must be ACTIVE.

In config/users make sure linuxsatsupport AU = 1
In config/dvbapi make ure AU is enabled for the user
In config/user/oscam-emu set EMMCACHE = 2,2,2,0
In config/global make sure you have EMM LOG enabled,with initial debug level of 64,so you can check emm logging.
Set also a EMM log directory.

This should be enough to get you started.
Once you do this,make sure you have EMM keys in your softcam file.You need to specify which channel will autoroll in the line,if you want it to autoroll in every channel,you must add a line for every channel.
Once you do all this,tune the channel,go to LIVE LOG and expect to roll keys,can take several minutes.

The best way for you is to follow this points,which by no means are the best there are,is just the way is working for me,some steps might not be needed,and i might just forget something.

Check the live log,a line similar to this one should show up
**(reader) oscam_emu [emu] EMM: reader 0E00 match since emmpid has no provid -> SEND!***
This mean is ready to receive the EMM for the UA listed in your emm key line in softcam.
It will ONLY autoroll in the channel specified,not in any other in the same trasponder

Post here in this thread your results.

Hi @kebien,

These sets normal ?
r8plG1.png

Regards.

iKeys

Registered
Can you explain where this is??

******** In config/user/oscam-emu set EMMCACHE = 2,2,2,0

I found everything else, but i cannot find where this is??

kebien

Registered
Can you explain where this is??

******** In config/user/oscam-emu set EMMCACHE = 2,2,2,0

I found everything else, but i cannot find where this is??

In webif,click on oscam_emu under reader/user in STATUS window
scroll down to emmcache

iKeys

Registered
Thank you Kebien. Autorolling is now working. The offending issue for me was in the USER setup. The AU was not Enabled for LinuxSupport.

DAMMM

Registered
AU currently works for BWTV 13E in oscam emu?

if so, what will be the entries in softcam.key? Alternatively, please send me to my mailbox in advance thanks

kebien

Registered
Thank you Kebien. Autorolling is now working. The offending issue for me was in the USER setup. The AU was not Enabled for LinuxSupport.

See?
It wasn't impossible to the point of saying it was not working.
There must be some confidence in oscam contributors and coders,they won;t release something with false claims.

iKeys

Registered
See?
It wasn't impossible to the point of saying it was not working.
There must be some confidence in oscam contributors and coders,they won;t release something with false claims.

Well, true, they should update the first message to reflect that post that you made.. Your post was more informative than theirs.

harshy

Registered
Presumably to make this work I have to have it on the channel I set au on and leave it on that channel overnight and not press standby?

kebien

Registered
The spool will take some time,all depend on how often the provider send the spool,and sometimes they stop sending emm for a while.
Just be patience.
And yes,must be in the channel specified with the key.
Or you can make many lines one for each channel in the trasponder.

iKeys

Registered
The spool will take some time,all depend on how often the provider send the spool,and sometimes they stop sending emm for a while.
Just be patience.
And yes,must be in the channel specified with the key.
Or you can make many lines one for each channel in the trasponder.

Hey Kebian, do you know if you can have multiple lines of AU's for one channel, and it will grab and use the first match it finds?

kebien

Registered
Hey Kebian, do you know if you can have multiple lines of AU's for one channel, and it will grab and use the first match it finds?

Doesn't work that way.
When you use multiple keys,all lines will have a different UA,so,it will decrypt each and everyone of them.
It will only update the key for the first one,the rest will remain saved in oscam_emmUnique ( I think that's the name),oscam will never overwrite with the same key.