How to Load Patch in 5400 CI Super

longstack

Registered
How to Load Patch to 5400CI USB super

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technomate 5400CI super

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Patches to Technomate 5400CI USB Super
How to load patches TM5000 & TM5000 series

How to load patches/softcams etc for TM5000 series usb and TM5000 series Super usb
This is how to load official software and patches,softcam key files with a memory stick
FIRST ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU USE THE CORRECT PATCH FOR YOUR MODEL
there are various models and only the correct patch will work or even load on your model
From the forum first download the correct patch for your receiver,
(Patches and then open the zipped folder and send the patch to the usb stick. Also download latest Softcam (Softcams and unzip and send to usb stick]
You are now ready to transfer the patch/softcam onto your receiver. next insert your usb memory stick in the usb port under the front flap and then turn the receiver on to a free to air channel ready to load the patch. then press the usb button on your remote. on the next screen go to data transfer and click>ok now you will see a panel with the patch on it, it will highlight,
press ok on the highlighted patch then it will load and when it gets to 100% and has loaded, and the receiver has re-booted [turned off and on again] and the channel opens. you have now loaded the patch,
Load the softcam the same way

add1234

Registered
thanks

Hi, thanks for this tutorial i have found it useful, as i am trying this for the first time. where can i find the patch and softcams for a tm5400 ci+ box. must i install the patch first and then the keys.

Thanks again

hmida1950

Registered
je n'est pas le signal cause d'un flash que j'ai fait avant j'ai TM 5600CI USB pour recuperer le signal du tuner que doit je faire merci

Azim285

Registered
i have done this but i still get scrambled channels? why is this? do .key files unlock discovery channel, animal planet etc?

Thijs

Registered
open the key files with notepad
and it will usually tell what's open with them
there is nothing open on astra 28.2 e
there is a bit open on 19.2+13+25.3 east
and a few other sat a few channels.

william-1

Feed Hunter
Channels clearing with TM patched CAS on these satellites:
39 east Hellas Sat-2
23.5 east Astra 3B