Settings for Oscam/Softcam for Edision OsMio 4K plus

paolo71roma

Registered
Hi, I've just bought an OsMio 4K plus. WOnderful box, a bit complicated for who starts to use Linux boxes. I am learning, little by little. I would like to know how to set the Softcam, OScam and others, because I cannot open anything till now. I installed many versions, many plugins but I miss the server settings, I don't understand how to set it. Can someone help me ? Moreover I would like to find the way to add manually Biss codes, for feeds. I've installed Openatv 6.4, Satdreamgr 6, OpenPli.
Thanks so much !

georgeflu

Registered
in any image, you need to download and add to your receiver a softcam.key file (using ftp, the most use dir is etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu) .

if you are using satdreamgr, place install 8
in satdreamgr and openpli, you can download oscam-emu (and not simple oscam) direct from the image feed (plugins/green button/softcam).
so, download oscam-emu, place the softcam.key , blue button/restart softcam (oscam-emu) and it will work the channels which opening by emu.

ArloG

Registered
If you have TNAP 4 it will be more difficult to do. I'm looking for links on how to do it. Until then it's OpenATV 6.3 for me.