Nokia codes

Homsey

Registered
#pw+1234567890+1# Provider Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols) This is the lock most often used.
#pw+1234567890+2# Network Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
#pw+1234567890+3# Country Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
#pw+1234567890+4# Sim Card Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
*#0000# *#0000# Displays your phones software version, 1st Line : Software Version, 2nd Line : Software Release Date, 3rd Line : Compression Type
*#06# For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI Number) This is the number that the police recommend you make a note of in case your phone is stolen.
*#92702689#
*#war0anty#
Displays - 1.Serial Number, 2.Date Made, 3.Purchase Date, 4.Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), 5.Transfer User Data. To exit this mode you may need to switch your phone off then on again.
*3370# Activate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) - Your phone uses the best sound quality but talktime is reduced by approx. 5%
#3370# Deactivate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR)
*4720# Activate Half Rate Codec - Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time
#4720# Deactivate Half Rate Codec
*#746025625# *#sim0clock# Displays the Sim Clock status, if your phone supports this power saving feature "SIM Clock Stop Allowed", it means you will get the best standby time possible. No matter what anyone tells you this will not allow you to get free calls or text message. If your phone has this feature then it is already active.
*#67705646#
*#opr0logo# Removes operator logo on 3310 & 3330, i suggest you don't do this if you shelled out to buy your operator logo in the first place. The only other way to remove an operator logo is to get another one sent to you.
*#73# Reset phone timers and game scores
*#30# Lets you see the private number
*#21# Allows you to check the number that "All Calls" are diverted to.
*#2640# Displays security code in use
*#43# Allows you to check the "Call Waiting" status of your phone.
*#61# Allows you to check the number that "On No Reply" calls are diverted to.
*#62# Allows you to check the number that "Divert If Unreachable (no service)" calls are diverted to.
*#67# Allows you to check the number that "On Busy Calls" are diverted to.
**21*number# Turn on "All Calls" diverting to the phone number entered
**61*number# Turn on "No Reply" diverting to the phone number entered
**67*number# Turn on "On Busy" diverting to the phone number entered
*#94870345123456789# Deactivate the PWM (pulse-width modulation)-Mem (I wouldn't do this unless you know what it means)
*#7760# Manufactures code.
*#9999# Phones software version if *#0000# does not work
*#7780# Restore factory settings
*#8110# Software version for the nokia 8110
*#1471# Last call (Vodafone only?)

hyujin

Registered
Homsey said:
#pw+1234567890+1# Provider Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols) This is the lock most often used.
#pw+1234567890+2# Network Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
#pw+1234567890+3# Country Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
#pw+1234567890+4# Sim Card Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
This isn't right.
To unlock your nokia you have to generate a code based on Imei and network code.
I suggest NokiaFREE unlock codes calculator.
URL

Homsey

Registered
Hi mate if you check i all ready have program in forum. :lol: cheers mate for feedback.

zorana

Registered
i am looking for code to unlock nokia phones... i mean is there some universal UNLOCK CODE????

syedali09

Registered
SPEED ZONG INTERNET

firstly manage your zong connection on bluetooth modem and connect internet via bluetooth secondly open internet connection status then go your network properties below on connect using in right errow key config click and go to maxium speed adujust modem speed on 921600 click ok and after that click dissconnect and then try reconnect now you see your speed convert from 115kbps to 921.6kbps it is isdn 2channels 128 bits speed now your high speed connection and go to computer properties hardware- device manager - comport setting -communication port 1 -go to double click and go option port settings and click on speed bits 128000 make and adjust flow control on HARDWARE now your speed changed and make they beeter from ago

for all now you can reply in thanks for me ok

haifa7

Registered
nice sharing,this is a good source where someone can learn something about their mobile secret functions,meantime i would like to share something which i found last week this is a site where it has network unlock code for all mobiles find further theunlockspot.com