Go Back   Sat Universe > Smartcards > Season Interface

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Season Interface logger

Season Interface

Old 20-05-2017, 20:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Season Interface logger

Hi to all,
I want to log apdu sent and received by season interface in order to debug an application. Below i attached a picture of interface i'm using to sniff trafic between card and laptop. What software can i use to do this ? also c++ code would be useful if anyone have.
What i tried so far:
i tested all programs from duwgati site but these are for tv, i'm only interested for debugging purpose, i don't want to watch tv for free .. i also tried to monitor the serial port through a kernel driver i made but i don't get any apdu, hope someone can help
Old 20-05-2017, 22:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 7,100 Times in 1,770 Posts

you do not need the season
this can be done with apduscanner, but be careful that can block your card
interesting tools are also java smartcard explorer, scard terminal, cint smartcard project

good luck
Old 20-05-2017, 23:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi Rickk,
thanks for replying.
Well, i can exchange apdu between card and reader but the season interface has external serial port attached to sniff conversation between card and reader. I'm looking to intercept these apdu to debug the software.
I tried Docklight software but i receive invalid data. For example:
Card <-> Reader
Send: 00 A4 04 00 07 A0 00 00 00 04 05 06 07
Recv: A0 00 00 00 04 05 06 07 90 00

but the Docklight intercept this
00 D4 84 00 87 D4 50 00 00 00 03 90 80 B1 9A 00 60 00 00 9A 60...
Old 21-05-2017, 20:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 7,100 Times in 1,770 Posts

i do not know docklight,
i have looked at it and do not believe it is to use it
here the data streams of rs232 are evaluated and not the communication between card and reader

Quote:
Card <-> Reader
Send: 00 A4 04 00 07 A0 00 00 00 04 05 06 07
Recv: A0 00 00 00 04 05 06 07 90 00
results with docklight??
Quote:
then apdu ok "00 A4 04 00 07"
00 cla standard class
A4 ins select file
04 p1 selection of a file with an fid contained in data
00 p2 no data return
07 lc length of data is 7 bytes
aid is faulty
A0 00 00 00 04 = rid; pix = missing
pix is incomplete although sequence return code 9000 was sent and that means valid fid's were found
Old 22-05-2017, 20:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Said hxxps://docklight.de/
Docklight is a testing, analysis and simulation tool for serial communication protocols
Sniff rs232 why?
Manual
Testing a Serial Device or a Protocol Implementation and see Logging and Analyzing a Test

Perhaps only dont have correct comunication.
Change its.
Good look
73+51

Last edited by TGILITO; 22-05-2017 at 20:14..
Old 14-03-2018, 00:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

test
Old 07-06-2019, 15:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi friend, you solve your problem with wrong log data in rs232?

Quote:
Originally Posted by okelarus View Post
Hi to all,
I want to log apdu sent and received by season interface in order to debug an application. Below i attached a picture of interface i'm using to sniff trafic between card and laptop. What software can i use to do this ? also c++ code would be useful if anyone have.
What i tried so far:
i tested all programs from duwgati site but these are for tv, i'm only interested for debugging purpose, i don't want to watch tv for free .. i also tried to monitor the serial port through a kernel driver i made but i don't get any apdu, hope someone can help