Private Spice moving to Hotbird on 1st Nov.

smasher2

Registered
I saw today on Private Spice (Thor) that this channel will be moving to Hotbird, as from 1/11. I haven't got the freq. at hand (not by my receiver), but i did a manual search, and the channel was found on Hotbird.

The thing that worries me is that 'Viaccess & Irdeto' is shown as the new encyption (not N*gra 2).

Can anyone please tell me if this channel will continue to work with EMU vers. 8.2, AFTER the new freq. change & satellite change occurs, on the 1st Nov?

Hope someone can help!
thanks in advance,

regards,
smasher2

markjose

Registered
Hotbird private spice FEC

10723H

Viaccess 2.5 and 3.0
Irdeto 2

Wait and see bt i doubt it unless on a gamma card or CS

westonesat

Registered
IN THE PAST THIS TYPE OF ANNOUNCEMENT HAS MEANT THAT IT ONLY CHANGES FREQUENCY ON HOTBIRD,
AND DOES NOT LEAVE THOR.

smasher2

Registered
The message given between programs on this channel does however say that the channel will be turned off from it's current freq. on ....hope not!

Please can anyone let me know as SOON as this channel is hacked on the Hotbird satellite, as there's now only 2 days left of the channel on Thor...OH NO!!!

Hope we'll be able to just the channel i.d. and then keys in Emu Menu.... fingers crossed!

Thanks in advance for any help with forthcoming keys for this (looks like the encryption will be Irdeto/Viaccess)!
regards,
smasher2

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
IN THE PAST THIS TYPE OF ANNOUNCEMENT HAS MEANT THAT IT ONLY CHANGES FREQUENCY ON HOTBIRD,
AND DOES NOT LEAVE THOR.

westonesat is 100% correct the Private Spice thats on:

Hotbird 6 (13.0E) - 11585.00 V

is moving to Hotbird 8 (13.0E) - 10723.00 H

as far as I am aware this is the only change

the Private Spice on 13E in Nova Hellas Uneffected, the one in the RCS Digi package at 1W is uneffected, as are the 4W, 30W, 19.2E and 39E transmissions of Private Spice.

smasher2

Registered
nice one!, thanks EMPB! That's enough for me, if the channel remains on Thor!

have a good weekend!

greens25

Registered
westonesat is 100% correct the Private Spice thats on:

Hotbird 6 (13.0E) - 11585.00 V

is moving to Hotbird 8 (13.0E) - 10723.00 H

as far as I am aware this is the only change

the Private Spice on 13E in Nova Hellas Uneffected, the one in the RCS Digi package at 1W is uneffected, as are the 4W, 30W, 19.2E and 39E transmissions of Private Spice.
hope so we wait and see good luck to all