Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Dreambox HD Models > DM 800 SE Files > DM 800 SE Images

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

DM.800SE_OpenPli-6.1-sim2_800SE_SSL84D_piterfree

DM 800 SE Images

Old 07-05-2018, 07:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thank for the great and fast image.
I have an issue with the enigma2 automount.xml that block my dm800se completely.
I use this file to connect my nas and my pc to the dreambox.
It works with all the other immages.

the file is located under /etc/enigma2

pls tell me if you need the serial log to track back the issue.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Issue with enigma2 automount

first of all, thanks for the great and fast image.

I have an issue with enigma2 automount.xml procedure. I use auntomount.xml lfile located in 7etc/enigma2 to connect my nas and my pc.
it works correctly with all the other image, but on this one it freeze my dm800se completely. Removing the file resolve the freezing.
Can you pls givi it a look ?

pls let me know if you need a serial log to trace the issue back
tnx
Old 07-05-2018, 17:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

(MountManager)
I put it on purpose MountManager to change the moun go
with that program and see dse you see the device that ai and then you do ok
and wait until you see it confirmed on video.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE
DM.800HD_800HD.SE_Mutant 51_4k
Old 10-05-2018, 08:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Grazie Piterfree si pu˛ montare su sim a8p
Old 13-05-2018, 11:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ho provato con il mount manager nelmenu expert ma mi sembra che sia per il mounting di device quali hdd, usb o in quelli inseriti nel fstab. A me interessa montare device CIFS.
Anche inserendo qualcosa del tipo:
//192.168.0.121/ArchivioFamiglia /media/net/Stora-2 cifs user=yyyyy,pass=xxx,_netdev,rw,iocharset=utf8 0 0
in fstab non funziona.
Old 16-05-2018, 14:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

ciao,

su questo che ai scritto non posso aiutarti (mai fatto)

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE
DM.800HD_800HD.SE_Mutant 51_4k
Old 17-05-2018, 07:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by piterfree View Post
ciao,

su questo che ai scritto non posso aiutarti (mai fatto)
Ok grazie lo stesso.
Peccato, l'immagine e' veloce e stabile. l'unico problema che ho riscontrato a parte il networkmount che non funziona e che va in crash quando si va ad aprire il menu dei settaggi del "recording".

Comunque io ho provato in tutti i modi possibili (file automount.xml , file fstab, comando mount da telnet econ networkwizard tramite ricerca.
)Il risultato e' sempre lo stesso: gli IP degli altri sistemi vengono visti e letti ma non si riesce a montarli. Forse il problema potrebbe essere nei driver o nel fatto che ho l'immagine in multiboot, anche se con altre immagini ha sempre funzionato tutto correttamente.
Old 19-05-2018, 13:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ho risolto il problena copiando Firmware e modules dall'imagine OpenATv6.2. Adesso tutto funziona correttamente.
Credo il problema si a connesso ad alcuni driver non corretti o non inclusi nelle immagini OpenPLI homebuild.
Infatti ho riscontrato lo stesso problema anche usando ad esempio OpenTsimage 3.4. Anche qqui e' bastato copiare i driver e tutto si e' risolto
The Following User Says Thank You to tiaderosa For This Useful Post:
piterfree (14-08-2018)