time sport at 8 west (cryptworks)

EnoSat

try search BISS key for Test , in PMT fake info about CRW + missing ECM/EMM pids
7-W-10796-H.png

if you think ... first check who is who, you here moderator and you see ip addresses... you will be see what ip address he had Vlado Fogo and what use the polish drinken man sandy55,atr8-h other nicknames including VladoFogo whitnout space.

about the cryptoworks..

send me few ecm for example from mgcamd and too make emm-log via dvbsnoop. skype you got on me

Ohh Mr klivo plz u do not make it a personal matter ...
I'm just trying to make you do not say up (hacked) ...
The channel is not encrypted at all
Do not carry encryption IDs 4 Mbps, I think it is only intended to receive the direct transmission signal of the original channel, which is TNT and not the SAT.

Last edited:
Ohh Mr klivo plz u do not make it a personal matter ...
I'm just trying to make you do not say up (hacked) ...
The channel is not encrypted at all
Do not carry encryption IDs 4 Mbps, I think it is only intended to receive the direct transmission signal of the original channel, which is TNT and not the SAT.

who is klivo ? and who writed some about hacking ?
if my Slovak friend Enosat didn't give you a PMT table and haven't written about fake pid cryptoworks you are looking for a cryptoworks key :thum:

cryptoworks is dead.. only two channels on hotbird 13 east - jappanese JSTV1 and JSTV2 use this old 512b system.
if you have other info as Aljmad on 26 east too use cryptoworks will be good if you corrected my info
thx

Last edited:

EnoSat

7-W-10976-V.png

in stream scrambled only pids 3620/3621 with BISS key 3006...
pids 3612/3613/1234 and 3616/3617/1234 not real in stream - only FAKE info in PAT/PMT

kebien

Registered
Biss pid is fake cryptoworks ist real

No
The channel 3611 is a feed and is using CA id 2600 ,so it is areal biss channel

Channel 3610 is using cryptoworks.

Nothing is fake

I seriously think you should learn how to analyze the stream and contribute with real information

Whst hehehe @enosat speak fake

och my god ... Enosat is an expert in finding and analyzing signals. I mean a friend from an exotic country that you don't know where the north is. :)

BTW: cryptoworks is dead few years, because this system buyed Irdeto .. you bios7 is total delusion !! the last bios for cryptoworks cards was 6vA0 on blue skylink cards

3B 78 12 00 00 A0 C4 06 07 8F F1 90 00

Last edited: