"CW Finder from C8_data & C8 - checker.xlsx"

jan55

"CW Finder from C8_data & C8 - checker.xlsx" was created in MS Excel 2013.

It contains more than 10000 cw keys and more than 14300 C8 keys.
This is a little help for you and for me it was still a big deal because of the manual enrollment of the c8 keys in the database of this file!

Good luck !
shishmish

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
how to open this .xlsx file ?? :confused:
what program is required ?

FaDeL®

Staff member
Super Moderator
Great work worth the thanks shishmish :thum:
I liked the idea
https://files.fm/u/pbs6mvst
This is some of from three tables B8hx00h , B8hxFFh , B8hx030000h To Test
Each file contains about 10000 C8 and its own key
You can add them To Your Data Form CSA-Rainbo-Table-Tool V2
Of random keys As pic
We can now do this for rare tables like 08hx00h , 08hxFFh, 08hx000300h

al6s0m.png
dtdec.jpg

jan55

Thanks to all members for support for my work. :thum:
I will continue to work on the updating of the file "CW Finder from C8_data & C8 - checker" but it is still a big deal for me.
99% CW keys (in my file) are old and already posted keys that are repeated and used on a daily basis for some individual feeds.
For the posted of CW keys in this forum I use the "Crypt8Calculator" tool to get C8 keys (B8hx00h, B8hxFFh, B8hx030000h). C8 keys from "Crypt8Calculator" can not be copied and I have to manually rewrite them into my database of file. :confused:

Thanks @FaDeL® for your work but my opinion about "making random keys" is already known. I do not support the making of random keys because the possibility to use these keys is little unlikely - it's like a few drops of water in the ocean (these keys are useless) ;)
Also I do not have the option of using "CSA RBT Tools" because I do not have a graphics card with support CUDA.
Regards :thum:

Last edited:

Martin.Wigston

Registered
Thanks to all members for support for my work. :thum:
I will continue to work on the updating of the file "CW Finder from C8_data & C8 - checker" but it is still a big deal for me.
99% CW keys (in my file) are old and already posted keys that are repeated and used on a daily basis for some individual feeds.
For the posted of CW keys in this forum I use the "Crypt8Calculator" tool to get C8 keys (B8hx00h, B8hxFFh, B8hx030000h). C8 keys from "Crypt8Calculator" can not be copied and I have to manually rewrite them into my database of file. :confused:

Thanks @FaDeL® for your work but my opinion about "making random keys" is already known. I do not support the making of random keys because the possibility to use these keys is little unlikely - it's like a few drops of water in the ocean (these keys are useless) ;)
Also I do not have the option of using "CSA RBT Tools" because I do not have a graphics card with support CUDA.
Regards :thum:

Highlight them and use "ctrl"+"c" to copy

xosef1234

Registered
Thank you very much !
This help gives me an even greater possibility of extension for other the C8 keys and, of course, a higher speed of enrollment :thum: :thum:

Try out 'Crypt8 Calculator2' (included in RBTEdit v2.4) in order to create your database. You just need to collect all cw's in a txt-file. The tool will calculate the required crypt8 values and save them in another txt-file. This new txt-file can be imported in your excel-file. :D

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036928184&postcount=80

evrenbiss

Banned
Hi, I have rbt compressed, the file size is too big, I downloaded the 4.37 single part but it does not open, I can not download all, do you have the rbt file opened in your hand?

jan55

New "CW Finder from C8_data & C8 - checker.xlsx" was created in MS Excel 2013.

It contains more than 142.000 cw keys and more than 426.000 C8 keys. :)
Input cw key or c8 keys can be written with or without empty spaces !

Big thanks to @xosef1234 and new excellent tool !!! :clapping:

Good luck ! :thum:

jan55

Note:
Please you correct my random mistake. In cell H14 in the formula enter "Database!AX14" instead of "#REF!" and press "Save" icon (like on the picture) .
I'm sorry and I apologize to everyone !

WRONG: :(

CORRECT: :cool:

jan55

New update "CW Finder from C8_data & C8 - checker.xlsx"

New update "CW Finder from C8_data & C8 - checker.xlsx" was created in MS Excel 2013.

Application contains 144.644 cw keys ...
Input cw key or c8 keys can be written with or without empty spaces !

examples:

Enjoy ;)

shishmish