BissFeedAutoKey_DREAMOS

xsat

Registered
@momi133,

I was success DM920 OpenAtv6.2 image with latest OSCAM , NCam10.0 and Gcam2.1.
tested AsiaSat 5 at 100.5E EBU Services on 3700 V.

Working very fast at 1sec having keys and into SoftCam.key with automatically rebooting.

It's great working.

Thanks again!!

momi133

New update 1.5

New update 1.5

Code:
--Plugin search Softcam.key directory and it's added to setting directories!
--If No softcam.key in STB, Plugin will show a massage in setting!
--Fix picon of satellite
--if user and pass are defined in webif setting, a warning massage will be appeared. 
--Animated Channel name, sat and freq
--Fix some bugs
--Edit plugin image for DreamOS

Download: BissFeedAutoKey

Next update:
****> In next version, we will try to improve search in database by plugin!Also we will try to add keyboard to plugin for Manual mode

Tip:
If anyone is finding that the keys aren't being deleted from the SoftCamKey file after 6 hrs, change the time setting on your stb from "transponder time" to "ntp".

Last edited:

momi133

New update 1.5

Code:
--Plugin search Softcam.key directory and it's added to setting directories!
--If No softcam.key in STB, Plugin will show a massage in setting!
--Fix picon of satellite
--if user and pass are defined in webif setting, a warning massage will be appeared. 
--Animated Channel name, sat and freq
--Fix some bugs
--Edit plugin image for DreamOS

Download: BissFeedAutoKey

Next update:
****> In next version, we will try to improve search in database by plugin!Also we will try to add keyboard to plugin for Manual mode

Tip:

121294-8cadffd7bde37a222e-png

marrakr

Registered
Any update on version containing option to disable keys removal?
Or workaroud, how do you remove keys?, by description pattern?, maybe I can change key description data if want to keep it permament?
Thx

momi133

keys removal

Any update on version containing option to disable keys removal?

In next version, user can disable keys removal!

how do you remove keys?, by description pattern?, maybe I can change key description data if want to keep it permament?
Thx

Plugin deletes any line that has "FeedKeys" in.

If you want to keep a line, add "LifeTime" at end of line.

lemme

Registered
on my image dream elite 6 dm900 the blue button brings up the softcam. If I install this plugin how will that affect me being able to bring up my softcam menu?

momi133

on my image dream elite 6 dm900 the blue button brings up the softcam. If I install this plugin how will that affect me being able to bring up my softcam menu?

I'm sorry for being late to reply you.

Installing this plugin,Doesn't effect softcam menu and related buttons.

lemme

Registered
Per your instructions you mention press blue button and this screen will appear.
This is why I asked. There is some confusion about that. What is the purpose of pressing blue button? When I press the blue button on my dream elite image it brings up the softcam menu.

momi133

Per your instructions you mention press blue button and this screen will appear.
This is why I asked. There is some confusion about that. What is the purpose of pressing blue button? When I press the blue button on my dream elite image it brings up the softcam menu.

when plugin comes up and blue button is pressed, CW KEY is inserted in softcam.key and emulator is restarted auto.

momi133

New update V2.0

It's been four months since this plugin was released.
Please take part in this vote and rate your satisfaction with this plugin.
Click Here: _https://surveymonkey.com/r/F8D6PJF

This version is dedicated to 3 special users: @campag5242 & xosef1234 & shishmish

Special thanks to Beta tester:cesaret244

New update 2.0

--Server address is changed to linuxsat-support.com. No vpn needed! (Thanks master G )
--Improvment in search feeds in database especially for multi IDs feeds.
--Improvment in setting and it's skin. (Thanks audi06_19 for some codes)
--Plugin set weif IP:pORT according to config file! Also user can change them.
--FullHD skin is added to plugin
--User can disable "delete old keys" option
--if Addkey plugin is installed, if #CW not found and ok is pressed, Addkey plugin will be up to insert key manually! Otherwise input box will be up.(Thanks fairbird )
--If Found #CW is wrong and ok is pressed then feed will not be decrypted, user can insert new key manually by pressing ok again.
--If key inserted by Addkey plugin, when the user exits the plugin, Emulator is reset automatically and a massage will be appeared.
--Fix some bugs like iptv

Next update:

In next version, we will try to design new graphic and picons maybe deleted.
Also maybe a lite version will be released with small size.

Download

momi133

dm 920 no internet

Thanks, but I don't use VPN and didn't use earlier or V1.5 as my internet is not limited at all.
Can you privide more details what connection is establish to test and get better error message.
(maybe pm if you don't want to share here)
btw. I have DM 525 HD so maybe some issue related to Dreambox boxes as reported DM 900 too.

Me too, I haven't any vpn

Please test new version(beta)

Download DreamOS

kalkan99

VIP
new regulation,
dreambox 920 has failed.
error report is attached.

Code:
https://dosya.co/ayo1wx6g8zqt/enigma2_crash_1572446974.log.html

Last edited:

kalkan99

VIP
error report

new regulation,
dreambox 920 has failed.
error report is attached.

Code:
https://dosya.co/ayo1wx6g8zqt/enigma2_crash_1572446974.log.html

marrakr

Registered
The same crash here on dm525hd:
Code:
gPixmap: Failed to access '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/BissFeedAutoKey/feedkeys20S.png': No such file or directory

skin.SkinError: {skin.xml}: pixmap file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/BissFeedAutoKey/feedkeys20S.png not found!

Last edited:

Youknowme02

Registered
The only problem I am having is when it finds the key, and I click on OK it buts the key in the softkey, BUT I CAN'T exit when I click on the exit or return , it erases it out of the softkey??