Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Octagon HD > Octagon SF8008

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

New drivers for SF8008

Octagon SF8008

Old 23-03-2019, 00:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 9,634 Times in 1,993 Posts

Drivers Octagon Sf8008 21-03-19

* try hdr fix (pls test)
* add more character for frontpanel led.
* fixed crash when handle some pes packet.
* remove CEC 0 NOT VALID! message on hdmi cec driver.
* fixed the screen blank for skip media when refresh rate set to "auto" mode.

1) send the "drivers-octagon-sf8008-20190321.tar.gz" directory /tmp With the remote control, go to Menu - Plugin - Addons (Red Button) - Install Tar.gz & Addons IPK..

2) send "libreader" chmod 755 FTP to /usr/bin

reboot decoder!

Reboot the decoder
Attached Files
File Type: rar drivers-octagon-sf8008-20190321.rar (3.76 MB, 29 views)
Old 23-03-2019, 13:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Kernel Update 22.03.2019

- Kernel Update & Modify
- [linux] 4.4.35 fix mt7601u detection
- [submodule] update realtek rt8188fu
- rt8188fu change git with more updates for older kernels
- add wifi rtl8188fu

ready today in images!

OCTAGON GERMANY SUPPORT
The Following User Says Thank You to fethi sabri For This Useful Post:
sedutor (25-03-2019)
Old 01-04-2019, 18:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 Treiber (Driver) Update 01.04.2019

- Multi Transcoding added.
- HDMI Edid Decode added. (ATV 6.3)
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-al...s/****-octagon

Ab morgen in den Images!
From tomorrow in images!
Yarinki imajlardan itibaren!

OCTAGON GERMANY SUPPORT

Last edited by fethi sabri; 01-04-2019 at 18:51..
Old 02-04-2019, 15:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 Treiber (Driver) Update 02.04.2019

- Fixed noise when playing 32bit PCM Audio
- Sound problem fixed
- [linux] 4.4.35 Add Hauppauge DualHD bulk models

Ab morgen in den Images!
From tomorrow in images!
Yarinki imajlardan itibaren!
---------------------

OCTAGON GERMANY SUPPORT
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fethi sabri For This Useful Post:
korn (02-04-2019), zvonko67 (02-04-2019)
Old 07-04-2019, 12:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 Updates 07.04.2019

- Scansetup fix BSOD remove old code (T2-MI)
- T2MI Scan improved:
- Normal + Blindscan
- FileCommander Plugin Support
- VFD Display Control: some fine tuning to adapt for sf8008

ready in images!

OCTAGON GERMANY SUPPORT
Old 08-04-2019, 08:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Dear Sir
I am using my first Enigma2 box for only three days and do not know anything about eningma 2 receivers. I have a problem. I have unknowingly updated the driver and kernel in my SF8008 online. I am getting 70% of signal of a particular channel which I was getting 100% previously before updating. On other STB signal is ok. I am feeling very depressed now. For ready reference I at the uploading picture of present driver (Dated 30.03.2019) and kernel version (4.4.35)(previous version not noted). I am looking for help from experts so that my problem get fixed. Please help. I am Using built in OpenAtv 6.2 image.
Regards
Abbhtt

Old 08-04-2019, 09:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 7,091 Times in 1,765 Posts

make an online update
Old 08-04-2019, 10:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
make an online update
As I said after I update it online unknowingly it started receiving less signals. Are yuo telling me to do online update once more? Please let me know how to do it.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbhtt View Post
Dear Sir
I am using my first Enigma2 box for only three days and do not know anything about eningma 2 receivers. I have a problem. I have unknowingly updated the driver and kernel in my SF8008 online. I am getting 70% of signal of a particular channel which I was getting 100% previously before updating. On other STB signal is ok. I am feeling very depressed now. For ready reference I at the uploading picture of present driver (Dated 30.03.2019) and kernel version (4.4.35)(previous version not noted). I am looking for help from experts so that my problem get fixed. Please help. I am Using built in OpenAtv 6.2 image.
Regards
Abbhtt

Old Drivers Shows incorrect snr dB % value wich is 100% may in all channels and tp's , now corrected and now you Show 70% etc... so now all are correct.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fethi sabri For This Useful Post:
abbhtt (08-04-2019), Rickk (08-04-2019)
Old 08-04-2019, 14:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fethi sabri View Post
Old Drivers Shows incorrect snr dB % value wich is 100% may in all channels and tp's , now corrected and now you Show 70% etc... so now all are correct.
Sir
Old driver is locking all Tps of a certain Sat but with the new driver it fails lock all Tps. Previous driver Locking 718 channels and new one locking only 453 channels in in blind scan of a certain Sat. With the same cable set up I tested with other box. In that box Signal is ok.
Box Wise Signal Comparison of Nat Geo HD (Skynet Pack)
Octagon SF 8008 New driver Signal 54%
Octagon SF 8008 old driver Signal 97%
Another Box Signal 95%