Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

PKT E2 HYPERION discussion

Cuberevo mini - Ipbox 900-910 Chat

Old 23-07-2013, 15:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathrein View Post
Hello, i have model ipbox 910 ,this enigma for flash or?
USB
INDB only created usb and flash this time
Other commands do usb only
The Following User Says Thank You to iscan_adm For This Useful Post:
shark79 (23-07-2013)
Old 03-08-2013, 13:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default tv/radio

can anyone say how to switch radio tv mode
Old 16-09-2013, 22:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Good image, works well with multiboot 4.11.

Standard mkfs.ext2 /dev/sda1 -L ext2 format command does not make usb key boot correctly. Inode size has to be set. mkfs.ext2 -b 4096 -I 128 /dev/sda1 works just fine.
Old 17-09-2013, 17:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

How do i install this img on my 910HD? i've tryed Everything.. copy the file to a usb stick (fat32)and renamed it to usb_update.img but all i get is ER1 pls help me!
Old 09-11-2013, 14:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

je suis dans le même cas que toi kubbas
Old 09-11-2013, 19:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubbas View Post
How do i install this img on my 910HD? i've tryed Everything.. copy the file to a usb stick (fat32)and renamed it to usb_update.img but all i get is ER1 pls help me!
first zuo should perper zour resiver for multiboot, then instal it on usb flash.
Old 13-11-2013, 21:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello every body, excuse me for my english.
It would be possible to have the file in flash image please.
Old 24-11-2013, 11:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by uupsu View Post
Good image, works well with multiboot 4.11.

Standard mkfs.ext2 /dev/sda1 -L ext2 format command does not make usb key boot correctly. Inode size has to be set. mkfs.ext2 -b 4096 -I 128 /dev/sda1 works just fine.

Perfect. Thank you very much. I was searching for a solution since a long time.
It is now ok thanks to you.
Old 05-12-2013, 18:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Does CCcam works on this image??
Old 15-02-2014, 20:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default hyperion on octagonsf8HD

please some friend drive me how to upload hyperion for octagon sf8HD ? I did tray but with nane solo2 not charge, name vuplus not charge, have I to rename a folder solo2 to XP1000 ?

THANKS THANKS