Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Other HDTV Receivers > Qbox HD

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

How to manually Install/Uninstall oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi-Distribution.tar.gz to QboxHD

Qbox HD

Old 05-04-2012, 11:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Post How to manually Install/Uninstall oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi-Distribution.tar.gz to QboxHD

How to manually Install/Uninstall oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi-Distribution.tar.gz to QboxHD

I have downloaded oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi-Distribution.tar.gz to my PC
Unrar'ed it to folder "oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi-Distribution"

I am p.t. running Roy_Image_BKP_QBOXHD_17.2.2012
which includes OScam 6371 1.10rc

How to uninstall existing "OScam 6371 1.10rc" ?

How to install "oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi-Distribution" ?

Any help is appreciated
Thanks in advance

FYI:
I am testing "Viasat Nordic caid 090F" at the moment
be6_2 (17-12-2013)
Old 05-04-2012, 22:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

HI !

that's the way that I use :
save your configuration files ( server, user,conf...) maybe you have to need them

go to FTP

var/oscam

delete entire oscam folder and replace with the new one
check config files and edit with your old config ( these saved ) if you need

regards

Last edited by buio2005; 05-04-2012 at 22:40..
The Following User Says Thank You to buio2005 For This Useful Post:
be6_2 (17-12-2013)
Old 06-04-2012, 08:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi buio2005

Thanks for your reply

But there is no oscam folder to copy

Folder oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi-Distribution
is containing:
doc (folder)
utils (folder)
changelog (file)
oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi (file)
versions.txt (file)

Best regards

Last edited by Superglud; 06-04-2012 at 08:03..
Old 07-04-2012, 18:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

HI !

..and sorry for late !

ok yes correct mate I had a look into rar file
and there is another way to do this

unrar it then rename
oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi file exactly as that you have ( example for me is oscam-webinf.sh4 ) and repalce it ( overwrite ) that is the executable file

the rest of files are just example how to or text files like Oscam config files but you have to keep yours as they are

..anyway don't delete your old .sh4 file so if something goes wrong you can return to original situation ..and make a copy of all files

regards !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buio2005 For This Useful Post:
be6_2 (17-12-2013), Superglud (07-04-2012)
Old 07-04-2012, 20:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Smile

Hi

Thanks

super

you're the man

Best regards
Old 09-04-2012, 20:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hello,
i have been trying to do that for some time now on qbox hd mini but is not working.
if i just replace the executable file and i do a restart it still shows the same oscam version. if i delete first the file and then put the new file oscam wont start at all.
can you help on that.
Old 10-04-2012, 13:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucpaf View Post
hello,
i have been trying to do that for some time now on qbox hd mini but is not working.
if i just replace the executable file and i do a restart it still shows the same oscam version. if i delete first the file and then put the new file oscam wont start at all.
can you help on that.

..HI !!

generaly it depend from a missed file should be libcrypto.so
go to telnet and after user e pass type /var/oscam/oscam-webinf.sh4 ( be sure that the oscam name is exactly the same that you have in that directory )
will appear a list of contents or if file is missing you'll see an error like this :

error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
this mean that file there is not

if you wont use telnet use ftp :

go to /lib and have a look if you see libcrypto.so file

generally the version of that file running on 1.9 or 1.8
so you have to find it and try to put in lib directory

that even depend to what image you are using another way to find it is ( saving yours ) to try some other images ( I think Roy backup contain it ) have a look into lib copy file save and replace on your images

regards !!
The Following User Says Thank You to buio2005 For This Useful Post:
be6_2 (17-12-2013)
Old 10-04-2012, 22:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hello,

i checke and is not there.
is it somehow or somewere i can find this libcrypto.so

i am using oficial 0.060 image
how can i copy this file from an image if the image is not install?
Old 11-04-2012, 23:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i got it now and everything is ok thanks for the help.

now something else if anyone knows why all hd channels on sky it are not clearing since couble of weeks now

on qbox hd mini dvbapi connect on a cccam server.
any ideas.
Old 28-04-2014, 14:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucpaf View Post
i got it now and everything is ok thanks for the help.

now something else if anyone knows why all hd channels on sky it are not clearing since couble of weeks now

on qbox hd mini dvbapi connect on a cccam server.
any ideas.
Can you please explain how you updated the oscam files as i'm having no luck. Many thanks.