Sat-Universe Feeds Plugin(BissFeedAutoKey )

Sataday

Registered
If anyone is finding that the keys aren't being deleted from the SoftCamKey file after 6 hrs, change the time setting on your stb from "transponder time" to "ntp".

leien

Registered
Dear momi133, this is my favorite plugin, great plugin, but unfortunately I can't always link to the server, open the plugin always can't search CW, I don't know where I went wrong, I am in China, I have already used a VPN connection, but I still can't connect, I look forward to your reply. Thank you!

momi133

Please send freq info?

Dear momi133, this is my favorite plugin, great plugin, but unfortunately I can't always link to the server, open the plugin always can't search CW, I don't know where I went wrong, I am in China, I have already used a VPN connection, but I still can't connect, I look forward to your reply. Thank you!

Hi Dear

Please tell Which freqs in which sat? c-band or ku?

thanks

momi133

New update 1.5

New update 1.5

Code:
--Plugin search Softcam.key directory and it's added to setting directories!
--If No softcam.key in STB, Plugin will show a massage in setting!
--Fix picon of satellite
--if user and pass are defined in webif setting, a warning massage will be appeared. 
--Animated Channel name, sat and freq
--Fix some bugs

Download: BissFeedAutoKey

Next update:
****> In next version, we will try to improve search in database by plugin!Also we will try to add keyboard to plugin for Manual mode

Tip:
If anyone is finding that the keys aren't being deleted from the SoftCamKey file after 6 hrs, change the time setting on your stb from "transponder time" to "ntp".

Last edited:

selseli

Registered
@momi133
Thx for the update. Is it possible that plugin show which version it is on the main screen?

delboy123

Registered
Just tested the latest version (1.5)
It had the correct directory for oscam_atv_emu, added the key to SoftCam.Key and restarted oscam instantly.

Everything works perfect. Thanks for this great plugin!

momi133

My device is SF8008, the images is Open8eight 6.6, and the accepted satellite is 100.5C.

OK! Plugin did not work until a week ago for 100.5 C-band freqs.We fixed it and Now it works fine!

which massage is appeared in #CW box of plugin?Please send a screenshot.(100.5 3700 V 30000 if it's active)

@momi133,

I was success DM920 OpenAtv6.2 image with latest OSCAM , NCam10.0 and Gcam2.1.
tested AsiaSat 5 at 100.5E EBU Services on 3700 V.

Working very fast at 1sec having keys and into SoftCam.key with automatically rebooting.

It's great working.

Thanks again!!

Last edited:

leien

Registered
OK! Plugin did not work until a week ago for 100.5 C-band freqs.We fixed it and Now it works fine!

which massage is appeared in #CW box of plugin?Please send a screenshot.(100.5 3700 V 30000 if it's active)

I updated 1.5 today and finally got working. I am really happy! thank you very much! Hope that there is a little compatibility, I have two tuners to receive 100.5, I set 100.5C one, the other set 100.5KU, but only set 100.5C works fine, great plug-ins, thank you very much for your development!

davidoof

Registered
Good morning, I think it's a great idea this new Plugin but it isn't a Ipk extension so when I try to install it on DCC /temp my Dreambox HD800 se Original don't find it! Where I wrong? Thanks!

Adriatic22

Registered
Unzip ipk file with 7-zip,and copy/paste with your old plugin in your extensions.Dont forget restart receiver.

Tigertim

Registered
Finally got round to trying this,worked brilliantly on Rta on 52 east using vu zero 4k box and openvix image.

leien

Registered
Today, when I use the plugin, the channel name is FEED1, 100.5C, 3960H3000, the searched key is wrong, and when the key is searched, the key cannot be written manually. The wrong key is: 24 F1 12 27 27 72 12 AB, the correct one should be: 66 19 AB 2A CD 91 66 C4, I tried to search for the same group EBU service 7 key on IMG Asia at 100.5, I hope to continue Improved, great plugin.
Also, sometimes, the key of some games will remain unchanged for several days until the end of the game. When I watched a volleyball match last night, it was the key entered the day before. I can see the channel open, the key has not changed. However, after opening the plugin, it seems that the key will be deleted automatically, which makes it impossible to read. The plugin cannot find the key at this time.

Last edited:

xsat

Registered
Reason for key not work

Hi,
The Key remains the old Key until updated by Feed hunter of SU.

This Plugin can not judge whether its Key is old or not.
Also, if you try to update the Key with Manual, in the CW Find state.
I can not input.
I need to have the ability to manually fix the key if it is a valid key and if the key is incorrect in CW Found.