How find BISS keys over CWFinder09 of help CW_list_Attack ...

jan55

Well Known Member

How to find valid BISS keys from a recorded .ts file via "CWFinder09" of help "CW_list_Attack" , one of the two possibilities ...

You can permanently add your new BISS keys in the text file "CW_list_Attack" in main folder of "CWFinder09"
in format (without spaces 12 hex. numbers and without 4th and 8th control digits of full BISS key respectively CW key)

example:

Code:
[COLOR="Green"]CF CA 20 [B9] 05 16 BC [D7][/COLOR]
- this is format of full BISS key respectively CW key

Code:
[COLOR="Purple"]CFCA200516BC[/COLOR]
- this is format key add in "CW_list_Attack" text file

All you can see and use of little help in the attached files :)

... several last pictures

Good luck :thum:

download my CWFinder09:
Code:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/CgMa/cKmEu1mRV

Last edited:

jan55

Well Known Member
Sorry, i could not upload "CWFinder09" in post, i put a link for download file
Best regards

jan55

Well Known Member

How to find valid BISS keys from a recorded .ts file via "CWFinder09" of help "CW_list_Attack" , one of the two possibilities ...

You can permanently add your new BISS keys in the text file "CW_list_Attack" in main folder of "CWFinder09"
in format (without spaces 12 hex. numbers and without 4th and 8th control digits of full BISS key respectively CW key)

example:

Code:
[COLOR="Green"]CF CA 20 [B9] 05 16 BC [D7][/COLOR]
- this is format of full BISS key respectively CW key

Code:
[COLOR="Purple"]CFCA200516BC[/COLOR]
- this is format key add in "CW_list_Attack" text file

All you can see and use of little help in the attached files :)

... several last pictures

Good luck :thum:

download my CWFinder09:
Code:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/CgMa/cKmEu1mRV

CWFinder with this update CW_list_Attack.txt (with 180081 cw's) is primarily intended for members who are not able to use CSA_RBT and for those who want to test.
You can add new BISS CW keys (format: 6 byte - without 4th & 8th check digits and without spaces) ... and updated list posted in this thread

Many thanks to all members who have posted new BISS CW keys that are in this CW_list_Attack.

Download "CW_list_Attack_10.7.16-update" - (Attached files) (pass:shishmish)

P.S.
Please and appeal to moderators of this Section to this thread (with tutorial) designate as a "Sticky" for our members with fewer opportunities

THX
Best Regards

shishmish

dahaka

Well Known Member
I merged all CW_list_Attack at this topic into one file and also removed duplicate lines and arranged it , now the file CW_list_Attack.txt contains 749130 lines (arranged and no duplicate).
All thanks to ViaHussun and shishmish for the files .

password
Code:
sat-universe.com

Yesterday i have found two keys with this tool. So this is very helpful method to get a key you want if nothing else is working for you.
A question is how can i contribute?

jan55

Well Known Member
Add new lines in "CW_list_Attack.txt" file. Now it contains 872872 lines.

Thx to all :clapping:

password
Code:
sat-universe

Best Regards :thum:
shishmish

smedias

why not load all possible CWs instead of constant daily adding new? how big could be then the file and are there any restrictions in size? how fast or slow will it find keys if so?

Last edited:

dahaka

Well Known Member
Update last file by shishmish

Code:
 538 lines removed
Code:
Added 4 new lines

Password
Code:
sat-universe.com

jan55

Well Known Member
Update CW_list_Attack.txt - 21.7.2016
in total 877434 lines (add new 7 lines from pastebin)

Code:
in the file there are old, new and some future keys

thx to all who write keys

password:
Code:
sat-universe.com

Last edited:

kebien

Well Known Member
why not load all possible CWs instead of constant daily adding new? how big could be then the file and are there any restrictions in size? how fast or slow will it find keys if so?

The number of all possible CW's is immense,so immense would be the file to hold them.

This tool was the first created by Mower,after understanding that is not ideal to search for CW this way,people started using cudabiss taking advantage of nvidia cuda capable cards.

So,no,you cannot have such a file,even the generation of this file would take you years to complete.

jan55

Well Known Member
The number of all possible CW's is immense,so immense would be the file to hold them.

This tool was the first created by Mower,after understanding that is not ideal to search for CW this way,people started using cudabiss taking advantage of nvidia cuda capable cards.

So,no,you cannot have such a file,even the generation of this file would take you years to complete.

I know :) kebien,
but this file is with a known and some template lines and for members who do not have the possibility of using CSA-RBT :rolleyes:
or this is a small collection of lines for hobbyists OK? :D
Regards