How find BISS keys over CWFinder09 of help CW_list_Attack ...

H@n Dj4y4ntri4

Thank you @ fumbduck .

it can be quite shocking and frustrating just how quickly some people take things way out of context and make up all sorts of lies that they know full well is so fake ...

See that sort of Bullshit is totally uncalled for ,
i was nothing but polite and friendly in asking for a different safe hosting site without pop ups and spam adverts to be used and now that is considered as "malicious behavior" ?
yet its perfectly fine for the member in question to freely upload files and post live links to this unsafe web hosting site ?
i do not wish for any member to have their PC's infected
like mine was and loose years and years of hard work and important files and data and none of that can be recovered
plus countless hours to reformat etc..

i have not even asked or gave out any warnings to anyone to stop their contributions i only requested to do it safely with a hosting site that does not have so many adverts and pop ups before being permitted to d/load a file that is all,
i would say likely 99% of members here would have no issue with that whatsoever ...but there is always that 1% that can and will never be wrong or spoken to in any way whatsoever :confused:

you are a good person I know that I often make mistakes but you warn me very politely I hope your day is fun right my friend is helped by you thank you

evrenbiss

Banned
it is true that the downloader did not have any problems? yes, the server is not important, the person who prepared and uploaded the file is important, Barney115 "did a terrible and disrespectful job,

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
it is true that the downloader did not have any problems? yes, the server is not important, the person who prepared and uploaded the file is important, Barney115 "did a terrible and disrespectful job,

Your point is clear, but next time you disrespect barney115 again you're out.
Thanks for your past work, your files aren't needed anymore.

jan55

Well Known Member
In my opinion, in a situation where this topic is not respected and also unnecessary due to the upcoming new BISS2 encryption, the topic should be closed. i opened it and now i suggest moderators close it! I have already closed it in my work.
Greetings and live in peace!

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
In my opinion, in a situation where this topic is not respected and also unnecessary due to the upcoming new BISS2 encryption, the topic should be closed. i opened it and now i suggest moderators close it! I have already closed it in my work.
Greetings and live in peace!

I understand your point, but problem has already been resolved.
Then Biss2 seems to be luckily very far to be extended everywhere and feeds are still a lots except in those days where coronavirus pandemy has stopped great part of world sport :mad:
So cw_list method is still very useful

I've just done a rapid check

On Sunday 08/03 I registered 177 biss feeds.
For those 104 cw were new (many as usual valid only for one time).

Relative to those 177 feeds, 85 cw could be found with a good cw_list attack (I include in this virtual cw_list file old cw, cw already posted during the day and valid for other feeds appeared later on same or different satellites, new cw that follow a determinated pattern+date and could be included in list).

This means on 177 feeds near half could be found with a good updated/studied cw_list. And this seems to me a very good thing :thum:

So thread can stay up as still very useful.
The only note, and I leave decision to supermods as barney115, tani1, sahafe... it could be a good thing to close this thread and open another one only for cw_list upload (as we do for softcams.keys). So to remove unnecessary chats :D

kugujen

izik888

kugujen

As you can see The situation in the world is getting very bad !
All sports events are completely canceled !
The government imposed an order on the citizens People are afraid to leave the house Because of the corona virus There is a government order against them They must not go 100 meters from the house Just buy food at the supermarket And return home immediately !
The streets are completely empty The inspectors are constantly checking
If people violated the order imposed on them

I wrote those things Because I'm in my home isolation
The situation is very difficult :)

bh62549

Well Known Member
I understand your point, but problem has already been resolved.
Then Biss2 seems to be luckily very far to be extended everywhere and feeds are still a lots except in those days where coronavirus pandemy has stopped great part of world sport :mad:
So cw_list method is still very useful

I've just done a rapid check

On Sunday 08/03 I registered 177 biss feeds.
For those 104 cw were new (many as usual valid only for one time).

Relative to those 177 feeds, 85 cw could be found with a good cw_list attack (I include in this virtual cw_list file old cw, cw already posted during the day and valid for other feeds appeared later on same or different satellites, new cw that follow a determinated pattern+date and could be included in list).

This means on 177 feeds near half could be found with a good updated/studied cw_list. And this seems to me a very good thing :thum:

So thread can stay up as still very useful.
The only note, and I leave decision to supermods as barney115, tani1, sahafe... it could be a good thing to close this thread and open another one only for cw_list upload (as we do for softcams.keys). So to remove unnecessary chats :D

kugujen
MLS, is there any mode available for this competition CW? It's very difficult to find the match CW broadcast on 100.5e. Do you have a better way

BLACKCRUSADER

Well Known Member
MLS, is there any mode available for this competition CW? It's very difficult to find the match CW broadcast on 100.5e. Do you have a better way

Bruteforce. MLS does not use old CW so you need to get crypt or bruteforce. Some games are not shown as no IMG3 as in Europe.

marrakr

I have 2 old TS files BISS encrypted and some time to play with them :)
000x13.ts: https://mega.nz/file/4KYQHArY#yHJQSdTfnsDJtxYvxDBFWUOezsDQH3lYLI3twDSV0vc
000x14.ts: https://mega.nz/file/ASZkUYQK#Yw99_TwmQjQVRe-EnpCearcls1daP6FCzM3h9U7I-HU
Recently I found cw of 000x14.ts -> F369E440976F686E and it's ok video and audio with key :)
CWFinder and CWBruteList detect this key as valid for 000x13.ts too, but it's no video audio in VLC with this key :(
Can anyone check and verify/resolve why? It is possible to these programs found key but it was invalid? Or maybe ts is broken?
Please help.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
@ marrakr
both recordings are perfect and decrypted 100% with TSdec tool both are polish football feeds perhhaps you need to update VLC player ??
using TSdec tool is by far the best method once key is found to decrypt video and audio :thum:
because your recordings both play flawless well for me : )

000x13.ts = polish football
correct CW = > #CW: F3 69 E4 40 97 6F 6B 71

000x13 screenshot

000x14.ts = MORE POLISH Football
#CW: F3 69 E4 40 97 6F 68 6E

000x14 screenshot

candu

Well Known Member
@ marrakr
both recordings are perfect and decrypted 100% with TSdec tool both are polish football feeds perhhaps you need to update VLC player ??
using TSdec tool is by far the best method once key is found to decrypt video and audio :thum:
because your recordings both play flawless well for me : )

000x13.ts = polish football
correct CW = > #CW: F3 69 E4 40 97 6F 6B 71

000x13 screenshot

000x14.ts = MORE POLISH Football
#CW: F3 69 E4 40 97 6F 68 6E

000x14 screenshot

Where can I find Control Word log file?

Thank you!