SHD 8900 (Alien) - Discussion and questions

cga

Registered
Main Processor:Sti 7111 450 MHz based CPUis the specifications of Amiko Alien 8900 .
This mean you can use E2 images for Sti 7111

Thanks so much. Do you know which is a stable enigma2 firmware I can use?

I have flashed my box with PKteam.pl version 3.2.7 (2013)firmware but I think it's a bit buggy, it crashes now and them and I can't record

I have used HDD manager plugin to mount my 1 TB HDD and memory stick and they get mounted and I can play music and videos but when I want to record it says No HDD or it is not initialized

shatun

Registered
Ребята подскажите хороший имидж с работой Т2 и поддержкой wi-fi.Спасибо

trntfl

Registered
Hello,

I have a legit Irdeto 2 card, can i use the 8900 Alien with this card? If yes, how?
Thx.

dyna

Registered
Amiko alien2 , config help please..

Can someone please explain to me how to put a config file in oscam please, have managed config file useing spark and now have atv image on enigme 2 but cannot figure out were it goes..
i can get to var/keys/oscam_monthly after that im unsure what to do next..

dyna

Registered
Can someone please explain to me how to put a config file in oscam please, have managed config file useing spark and now have atv image on enigme 2 but cannot figure out were it goes..
i can get to var/keys/oscam_monthly after that im unsure what to do next..

AHH got it at last!!:nana:

boxerman23

Registered
copy enigma2 image to usb stick, hdmu is a good image. from spark menu, plugins, e2 upgrade. then press red button. after install. power off receiver from rear switsch. when you power back on hold ok button in untill display stops. then selcet down arrow below ok button and display will say enig. select ok and it will start enigma .

Icedoctor

Registered
Cccam on Oscam shuts down

Hello new to this site and these types of forums. So hope I'm putting this in the right spot.
I've a alien mini running E2/Oscam all working but only works for about 3 seconds then freezes. Been at it for the last few evenings with no joy. Any help would be great.

carlos99

Registered
Hello new to this site and these types of forums. So hope I'm putting this in the right spot.
I've a alien mini running E2/Oscam all working but only works for about 3 seconds then freezes. Been at it for the last few evenings with no joy. Any help would be great.

What does it say in the livelog? impossible to know without more info. If you post a screenshot be sure to edit out anything uniquely identifiable (usrname, pwd etc)