full backup image plugin

mo.p

Registered
hi guys need help plzzzzzzzzzz useing openpli 4.0 image i need right plugin to make a full backup image and some nice skins for pli 4.0 plzzz any help/info would be greatly appreciate

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Gp2 Flash backup will do it mate.

mo.p

Registered
m8 iv tryed these keep geting Gp2 Flash backup filled I would really appreciate if can upload your version when u get home.Thank You very much in advance!!!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Unrar and ftp the Flashbackup folder to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

Then chmod to 777 and reboot

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
what image are you using on the uno you can do full backups with Blackhole images

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry mate don't know what to suggest that plugin works for me on my Solo my it worked on my old duo and duo2 with openpli.

mo.p

Registered
what image are you using on the uno you can do full backups with Blackhole images

m8 i useing openpli 4.0 image i know with Blackhole images i can do full backup thats my fav image but with openpli 4.0 when watch stream channells somehow they work beter with pli 4.0 thats why i want to make full backup pli 4.0 plzzz any body can help/info would be greatly appreciate

mo.p

Registered
i am sorted now if anybody need it then go on line feed: Menu -> Plugins -> Green button/download -> Extensions -> BackupSuite
hope that help others