VU+ Uno Tuner problem

Hell-o

Registered
Hello, I am new in this section but not in the forum :), so let me be directly at the problem from yesterday I bought a VU+ Uno very happy and satisfy with this set-op box but I note a problem with the tuner I have a system with three LNB 16,19,13 it works everything fine on all channel with good signal at all three satellites except Rai frequencies I have 0 signal at only this channels Rai1,2,3 and some other Rai channels on Hotbird 13 degree before with my DM800 clone I could see them with low signal but without any problem the signal was 48 to 50 % but now signal to this channels is 0 % all hotbird channels works fin with 75% to 85 % of signal. Please help me. My my satellite lnb are new with 0.1 dB and nothing has change to satellite system except the satellite decoder.

S

stoyan900

Hello, I am new in this section but not in the forum :), so let me be directly at the problem from yesterday I bought a VU+ Uno very happy and satisfy with this set-op box but I note a problem with the tuner I have a system with three LNB 16,19,13 it works everything fine on all channel with good signal at all three satellites except Rai frequencies I have 0 signal at only this channels Rai1,2,3 and some other Rai channels on Hotbird 13 degree before with my DM800 clone I could see them with low signal but without any problem the signal was 48 to 50 % but now signal to this channels is 0 % all hotbird channels works fin with 75% to 85 % of signal. Please help me. My my satellite lnb are new with 0.1 dB and nothing has change to satellite system except the satellite decoder.

Look here. http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=212473

Rickk

Registered
you correct your dish
try a blind scan
you have chosen to delete the existing programs?

Hell-o

Registered
No I don't think because as I said before all channels on hotbird work fine except the RAI channels.

Last edited:

Hell-o

Registered
Signal back again at the level 48-50% its low but I think it depend from the position of my house only to RAI transponder because to all other channels its 82%.

kchris

Registered
i had about the same problem as you on thor and my vu+ duo,
only a few channels dropped down to zero signal...
tried almost everything :mecry:,,in the end it turned out to be the diseqC switch that caused it all,,changed that and my trouble was gone.:clapping:

sat gr

VIP