Vu Ultimo, on BH 1.7.1 Help needed.

Norman

Registered
Hi,
Installed the image above , but failed to find info to load CCcam , could not see cam version to choose and start,
New to this so go easy,
I did manage to load VTI image and cam V 2.3.0 and all working ,incl bouqets.
but much prefer the BH one,
if anyone has BH 1.7.1 working on Ultimo please post back were to find info once the image is flash loaded,[ next step ] were to find choose and activate cam, i know to put CCcam file in to etc ,what are your loading with ,dreambox edit or VU control centre v5, just hit brick wall so would like little help please.
Many thanks in advance,if there is somthing i am missing please let me know,i hope i have not asked anything that is not allowed.
On the learning curve, ;)

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
try blue button see if any cams installed if there is use > to change to CCcam then press green or ok to start it,usually on blackhole images.

Norman

Registered
Cheers ,Brummie, thanks m8
will give it a go shortly,
i just got lost the other day and eended up on VTI image,

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
nice box Norman :) if CCcam is not installed i think 2.1.3 is the most stable here http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=491825&postcount=8 ftp it to tmp then manual install blue button then you should see addons in there manually install, press ok then you will see the file in tmp highlite then press ok,then go back and select cam like above.

P.S. make sure you dont overwrite your own CCcam.cfg file download just the bin only file,then add your own cccam.cfg if you have any special files inside it. :thum: